The Trip

After I read their Instagram post, I was thinking of going to see them. But you know, I was too lazy too 😂.

Then after 5 minutes, Marcus came into my room and lied down next to me. I looked at him and he said,

"I guess you saw the Instagram post."

"Yeah," I replied "Aren't you excited, last time they had to close the doors because there were too many people."

He started smiling and looked at me,

"Well this time is different, because someone broke their arm and someone is going to replace them..." he said.

I looked at him with confusion and then he continued,

"Seriously you can't figure out what I'm talking about."

"Nope.." I replied,

"Your going to be with us on stage as one of our dancers broke her arm!!" I then got super excited. I'm quite a good dancer, not to brag or anything but I won 2 competitions that were world wide.

But this isn't the first time I've had to replace someone. I've done it like 1 million times before.

I hugged Marcus and then we heard Martinus say,

"Guys the car is here," So Marcus went to grab his things while I took mine downstairs.

I then saw that it was a limo, then it gave back so many memories when we were all in it and Marcus went crazy because once there was candy in there  😂 . 

I gave my bag to the limo driver and he put it in the trunk, then I remembered that I had forgot my phone upstairs. So I ran back into the house and went to my room.

Then I saw that my phone wasn't there any more, I knew that Marcus must have taken it. So I went back downstairs and just as I left the house Marcus said,

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Then I realised (like usual) that he had his little cheeky smile on.

Instead of replying I just smiled at him and went into the limo. He followed after me and sat next  to me (also as usual).

Then I whispered in Martinus ear, saying that Marcus stole my phone and if I could use his to call it. He said yes as it probably sounded a lot like Marcus and he gave me his phone.

Then I quickly called my phone and it rang in Marcus pocket.

He took the phone out and answered it, he said,

"Hello," I put Martinus phone on speaker so he could hear himself. Then he said,

"Who is this? 😂" Me and Martinus started laughing and I took my phone from him. Then for the rest of the ride we didn't really speak very much and were just on our phones.

Then when we arrived, I realised that we weren't at the normal airport and that we were taking a private jet. As well as the dancing with them on stage, I've been on a private jet with them too so it wasn't that big of a surprise.

The people were going to take our luggage for us from the car into the plane. But before we could even walk a meter from the car we heard fans screaming and coming towards us.

But of course we had some security that made sure they weren't going to rip us to pieces😜. 

Marcus and Martinus waved a bit but we had to go into the plane so we went as fast as we could.

Then we chose our seats. Martinus chose the massage chair, as he called dibs first. So then me and Marcus took the chairs that were next to each other.

But we weren't complaining 😉.

The flight was only 1 hour long, but it was still nice to have a plane for yourself.

After about 5 minutes Martinus fell asleep on the massage chair.

Marcus had downloaded a movie called just go with it on his computer and we watched it together.

Then before we knew it we had arrived and the minute we landed we heard screaming fans.

That of course woke Martinus up. Then we went out of the plane and into the car that will bring us to the hotel.

I went into the car first, so that Marcus and Martinus could wave a bit to the fans. So the fans could take a photo of them. Also the mmers didn't know about me and Marcus yet.

Then Marcus came in first and then Martinus.