The Night #2

While Marcus got Modern Family on the TV, I got changed into my PJS and went into my bed (since I was a bit cold). Then he came next to me and put his arm around me. 

I felt so comfortable around him. Then I got really happy because it was my favourite episode of Modern family on. 

It was the episode where their face timing. Marcus knew that was my favourite episode so he probably put it on, on purpose. 

We started watching and then I quickly checked the time on my watch, it was only 9:22. No wonder I wasn't tired. 

I put my head on his shoulder and then he said, 

"Don't tell me your going to fall asleep again..." I started laughing and replied 

"Nope, just wanted to get comfortable." 

"Ok" He replied, then he leant his head on mine (again).

After about 4 episodes, Marcus turned off the TV. While he was doing that I slid down the bed (so I was lying down). Then he put the remote next to the TV and he came next to me. 

We looked into each others eye for a while and then he came closer and kissed me. 

When we pulled away he said, 

"You know I'm going to force you on insane right," I started laughing (again), 

"You can dream it but that will never happen" I replied. He chuckled a bit and then we just started talking about completely random things 😜. 

Me and Marcus are a bit like that, always start talking about things that are completely different to what you used to be talking about. 

Then me and Marcus got a text at the same time, we knew that it was probably from the MSM chat, (Marcus, Sofia and Martinus)

We checked it and it said, 

"Guys please shut up, someone is trying to sleep here..." We both started laughing and then Marcus got up and went to the other side of the room. 

Then he started banging on the wall because on the other side of the wall was Martinus room. 

Then he ran back into the bed and said, 

"Quick, pretend your asleep." We both closed our eyes and pretended that we were asleep. 

Then like 5 seconds later Martinus came into the room. As you can see Marcus knows his brother very well. 

He came close to the bed and climbed onto it. He started jumping up and down to wake us up. I didn't want to open my eyes until Marcus did, so I kept them shut. 

After a while he stopped jumping and went off the bed and out of the room. I knew this because I heard the door of the room close.

I opened my eyes in relief as he had finally left and saw that Marcus eyes were open too. 

He held my hand but didn't say anything. Then Martinus crept up behind me and yelled, 

"Boo" I screamed so loud that I think the neighbour might have heard it. But Marcus and Martinus were just laughing. 

Martinus was laughing so hard though, that he fell on the ground. I joined in with their laughter after I realised that they had planned all of this. 

Then when we had finished laughing, I was so annoyed with them and wanted to get them back so bad. 

I felt bad for them though because I already had a great plan, and couldn't wait to do it.

After Martinus left the room (for real this time), Marcus gave me a kiss on my forehead. Then he said, 

"Goodnight 😘" 

"Goodnight" I replied. He held my hand and we both fell asleep.