The next Morning

I woke up the next morning by the sound of somebody playing outside in the garden. I went up and looked out of my window.

I saw that it was Marcus and Emma playing football outside. I decided to get changed and go down stairs. Just as I was putting my hair up, I heard someone scream of joy. I ran to the window and saw that Emma had scored a goal and was running around the garden like crazy.

Then I saw that she was running into the house. I thought that she was just going to tell her parents. So I went and quickly made my bed.

Just as I finished making my bed I heard someone run up the stairs. Then I also heard Marcus say,

"No Emma, she might be asleep!"

"But can I wake her up then? She replied

"No Emma, let her sleep!" I knew that Emma wouldn't listen to him and come in anyway. But before she replied I opened the door and said,

"Don't worry I'm awake 😀." I smiled at Marcus and he smiled back. Then I continued "By the way nice shot Emma!" She looked at me with a surprised face and said

"Wait how did you know I scored a goal."

"Where you spying on us??" Marcus asked

"No," I replied, "I just heard some noise and wondered what it was. 😄"

Then me and Marcus went to grab some breakfast (since we didn't have any yet) and started to talk about what we were going to do today.

Then when we finished I went upstairs to grab my phone and Marcus came with me. I then asked,

"Have you seen Martinus??"

"Yeah, he went to the petrol station to get some sweets and chocolate." He answered.

"Why??" I asked

"Well you know Martinus, always wants some sweets and chocolate. 😅"

Then I sat on my bed and checked my phone, I realised that Marcus sent me a text last night, it said,

"Hey, I went back into my room since you fell asleep." I started laughing and Marcus then asked

"Why are you laughing??" Then I showed him the text and his face got all red. He sat on the bed and I said,

"Why did you texts this and not just tell me this morning." He looked at his feet and back at me.

"I don't really know, just thought if you woke up in the middle of the night you might wonder where I was." I looked at him and saw he was a bit embarrassed 😊.

"Dont be embarrassed, Its kind of sweet." I told him, he looked up at me and then we heard that Martinus came back.

Me and Marcus went out of my room and ran down to see him. He brought a friend from school called Dylan. I knew he had a little crush on me because whenever I spoke to him he could never reply with real words just like, umm yeah umm.

Martinus then said,

"Hey guys, I met Dylan when I was getting some sweets and he invited me to his house today. Do you mind if I go."

"No, I don't mind, do you Sofia?" Marcus asked

"No its fine, go have fun while were over here having more fun 😜" I joked. Martinus laughed and then he hugged me and Marcus. Then he turned around and left with Dylan.

Marcus then said,

"Was it just me or was Dylan staring at you the whole time?" He asked. I then laughed and said

"Yeah, I think he has a crush on me." I said. We both started to laugh and went back upstairs.