Chapter 7: Time Control

-DREAMS-

"Savior, don't let Zehturg take over the world.." the voice said.

When i opened my eyes, I saw my parents...standing right infront of me, alive and I couln't belive it.     

"Sweetheart, come here." Dad called me.

I came closer to them and hugged them. I miss this scent, my parent's warm loving hug then a tear fell from the corner of my eye. I hugged them thightly so they will never go away.

"Sweetie, you know it's a dream, don't you?" Mum asked.

"I don't care if it's a dream eomma, I really miss you. Why did you left me?" I sobbed while asking.

"We're really sorry, sweetie. Take care of yourself and your companion." Mum said.

"We have to go, we will be watching you from here...We love you Han Ni.." Dad said and they both kissed me in the forehead and disappears.

-END of the DREAM-

I woke up turning off the alarm, I sat up on my bed and rememebers what the old lady said yesterday and what my parent's told me in my dreams. My phone rings and I answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked whoever called me.

"Han-ah, it's me D.O. Are you walking to school today? If you are, the guys want to walk with you, are going to walk or take a bus?" D.O asked.

"Ahh..yeah, I'm walking today, it's really nice today." I replied.

"OK cool, meet us in the nearest Flower Shop in our street, we'll be waiting." D.O said

"Ok, alasseo." I said.

I took a shower as quick as I can and got dressed, I brushed my teeth and did my hair. After getting ready, I went downstairs and made breakfast and ate it, I put my dishes in the sink, grabbed my bag and got out of the house and locked the gate.

I started walking to the nearest flower shop near my street while listening to music in my phone. Then suddenly, I felt like someone is following me so i turned around and see a guy in black far away from me and I ignored it. This time, something doesn't feel right, I started feeling nervous so I started running, when i turn around, the guy was running too, this is not a coincident. Luckily, I'm wearing one of my comfy-stylish-running converse shoes. I made a sharp turn to the left and stopped  for a while to catch my breath, after a minute, the guy is there again so I started running and finally reach the shop. The guys were confused why I was running, huffing and puffing for my life.

"What's wrong, HanNi-ah?" Baekhyun asked.

"Someone's...*huff*...following...*puff*....me..*huffing and puffing*.." I said.

"What?" Chen asked.

And finally, my breathing went back to normal again and said it once more.

"Someone's following me earlier, so I run all the way here." I said

"Are you sure, that it's following you.?" Lay asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure his following me. If he's not, why is he always there wherever I go?" I said.

Then suddenly, I felt the same aura earlier when the mysterious guy was following me. I dragged the boys inside the shop so the mysterious guy wont see us.

"Han Ni-ah, what's happening?" Tao asked.

"ssshhhhhh guys, he'll find out." I shushed them.

"He's outside, guys don't do anything or make a noise." I told them.