Chapter 20

*Ty POV*

I walked into the ICU and followed the nurse to a little incubator with Kaiya Leann Stevenson on the name tag. Chyna knew her time was coming soon so she knew to give the baby the name I wanted.

"She is such a doll." The nurse said.

I stood over the incubator and stared at her. "Does she even have Down syndrome?" Her eyes looked normal to me, so did everything else on her body.

"Yeah, we just finished the tests." I nodded my head slowly. "But it doesn't show until she's a few months."

"Okay thank you." I smiled. I can show my baby off for a couple months and nobody will even know she has Down syndrome.

"You're welcome. I'm taking her to Ms. Harris' room, would you like to come?"

"No thanks. I got business to handle."

She laughed. "Okay, have a nice day."

"You too."

She left the room with Kaiya and I walked around looking at the other babies.

Why can't my first baby be normal? Kaiya wouldn't have Down syndrome if Lay's stupid ass wouldn't have tried to kill me in the first place. But imma learn to love Kaiya until I give her up for adoption when she turns 3.

I decided to keep her until she's three. After looking around online, I found out that after the age of three, babies don't remember anything. So she won't remember me at all and her ass ain't gone miss me.

My phone started ringing inside of my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey baby. What you doing?" Nicki asked.

"Nothing. About the leave the hospital. Wassup?" I walked out of the ICU and into the waiting room where Chris was talking to some security guard. I waved my hands in the air and motioned for him to come by me.

"Nothing. Me and Kimmy bored."

"I thought you was working out?"

"We was but we done now."

Chris nudged me with his elbow and showed me some papers. 'What is that?' I mouthed.

"Adoption papers. The security guard so happened to know people at the agency and we worked something out. Now all I gotta do is have Sharkeisha's parents sign it and she mines." He said.

I put a finger up to him, telling him to hold on.

"Well we on our way now Nicki. I'll see you in a bit. Love you."

"Love you too. And take a pic of your baby. I wanna see her."

"Too late I left. Bye Nicki." I hung up the phone and smiled at Chris.

"What jiggaboo?" He said.

I died laughing. I haven't heard that in a while.

"I know how to make them sign the papers." I told him.

"How? They don't even know I got them."

"Did you not forget we basically run this whole city? One, we famous and two we in the fucking game Chris."

I took the papers out of his hand looked at the little girl, Sharkeisha. She was just so pretty. I can't wait till I have a pretty baby.

"Why they name her Sharkeisha though?" I chuckled.

"I don't know. But once she mines, I'm letting her change her name to whatever she want."

We got in the car and blasted Rich Homie Quan's new mixtape all the way to my house.

"You sleeping over?" I asked him as I unlocked the back door.

"I don't know yet."

I opened the door and Kimmy and Nicki was cuddled up to each other watching The Call.

"Why our girls all up on each other though?" I said quietly. Yeah, Chris and Kimmy are a thing now.

"I don't know, but let's scare em." Chris whispered.

We walked behind them, with me being behind Nicki and Chris behind Kimmy.

"One, two, three."

Chris put one of his hands on Kimmy's mouth and the other one over her eyes and I did the same to Nicki. They were kicking and screaming like crazy. I saw Nicki trying to reach for her gun that she kept under the couch but I moved us back so she couldn't reach it.

Me and Chris stayed quiet while the girls were screaming they asses off.

Once I felt my hand getting wet, I let go because I knew Nicki was crying.

"Nic chill out. I was just playing." I let her go and turned her around, bringing her closer to me.

I looked over at Chris who was getting his ass beat the fuck up by Kimmy.

"No get the fuck off of me. Why the fuck would you do that?!" She wiggled out of my grip and punched me in my nose.

"I was just playing Nicki." I rubbed my nose and luckily it wasn't bleeding. It hurt like shit though.

"That shit was not funny!" Her eyes were red and puffy and I could tell she was still scared.

I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. I felt her heart beating extremely fast against my chest.

"Fuck you. I hate you." She mumbled.

"You don't mean that."

"Yes the fuck I do."

I stood there hugging her for about 2 minutes until she finally relaxed.

"I'm sorry Nicki. I love you." I grabbed her chin and pressed my lips against hers.

"I love you too." She grabbed my shirt and wiped her face.

"Really?" I stale faced her.

"You said you loved me, right." She smirked. "But where the baby? I want to see her."

"She's at the hospital with Malaysia still."

"You keeping her?"

"For a little bit. Until she like three. Then I'm giving her up. I don't want no dumb baby with some damn down-" I stopped talking and just stared at the wall behind Nicki. I gotta learn to stop talking about my daughter like that. It's just so hard. "Come on let's finish watching the movie." I told her.

She looked at me weirdly and walked to the couch and I went to the closet and grabbed a big blanket for us.

I sat down and she climbed into my lap, putting the cover over us. I wasted no time sticking my fingers in her.

She turned around and whispered in my ear. "I want you so bad right now. Kick Chris out." Nicki started sucking on my neck making me get hard.

"Chris." He was over there with Kimmy tonguing it down. "CHRIS!"

"What folks."

I nodded my head towards the guest room. He already knew what was up.

Once they left the room Nicki undressed us both and herself and slid me into her. I told yall, my baby was a freak.

-----------------------------------

•What's gonna happen to Chyna?

•Lol they scared the girls.

So what yall think about Ty giving up his baby when she get a little older?

45 COMMENTS & I WILL UPDATE.