Misery

"I think that we should have complimentary ice cream after every competition." I said. My voice was raspy and so were a few others from Glee club. Finn laughed and turned back to his locker. "I don't think our teachers would want us walking around with ice cream cups all day." He smiled, fooling with something inside of his locker. "I'm still laughing about that little girl and what she asked after the competition." I nervously laughed. Finn shut his locker and turned to me.

"Look, I need to talk to you." He got serious. I followed him to the empty chemistry room and sat on a desk. "What's up?" I asked, playing with the bottom of my hair. "There is this girl I like. I've liked her for a while, that is after me and Rachel broke up but it kind of went on during our relationship." I felt my face turn into a pale rose color. "We've known each other for a while. She is gorgeous, funny, and her hair is so silky and I always want to touch it." I gulped some spit down and tightened my grip against the table as he walked near me. "I always talk to her and I just think it's the perfect time to tell her." "Who is it?" I asked, trying to hide my excitement and nervousness. He bit his lip and then looked up at me. "You see her everyday." He smiled. 'Duh Camila, you look in the mirror all the time!' I thought to myself. "C'mon, just say it." I leaned a little forward towards him.

"Quinn Fabray"

All of the sudden, I began to slowly lean back. My posture decline and my hands became soft again. "Oh.." "Yeah. It's pretty weird but I think we fit." A stutter rose in his voice. "Mhm." I nodded, tucking the same hair I always do behind my ear. "I was fixing her a gift basket in my locker. I plan on giving it to her after sixth period." Finn smiled. The lunch bell rang and he grabbed his backpack. He started towards the door. "Aren't you coming? Today they're serving pizza!" He exclaimed. "I'll catch up." I gestured, finding it hard to say. I began to play with the Paris necklace he gave me and frowned. He liked another girl.

I moped to lunch and grabbed my food. Finn sat next to Quinn and the glee table and I sat at the end with everyone else. Rachel sat down in front of me as I played with my side salad. "I know you like Finn." She softly said. I froze in place and looked up at her. Instead of a pissed/angry look, she was calm and content. "Rachel I didn't want to hurt your feelings, that's why I didn't say anything." "Hey, it's fine. I understand how you feel, evem though it sucks to be the last person to know about all of it. I remember the first time I fell in love, I went all crazy. But, I managed to end up with Finn. I kind of knew it was gonna happen between you two, so that's why I was even more tempted to break ties with Finn."

"So, you're not mad?" I asked, rubbing my hands under the table. "No, I actually think it's cute. If you guys date, I'll be a little uncomfortable because of course he's with someone else. But since he's with you, I'll be fine because I'll know you treat him well. " She smiled. "Well you don't have to worry about us dating and making you uncomfortable. He's got googly eyes for Quinn." I sighed looking down the table. They seemed lost in conversation. Quinn looked at me, then quickly looked back to Finn.

Rachel frowned. "Hey, don't worry, you'll find someone one day." She rubbed my back.

I got home later and laid in my room. There were tissues on my bed and my phone was blasting music through my Bluetooth speaker. I had never experience heart break before, and boy did it suck. My love hormones just kept washing over me like a tide from the ocean. Finn then texted me and it made my heart skip a beat. I blew my nose before picking my phone up.

Finn
Hey

Camila
Hey

Finn
I saw you upset in Glee club today. Is everything okay?

I felt myself start crying again. "Stop it Cam." I wiped the tears on my sleeve as I came up with a lie.

Camila
Just sad that I won't be able to see anyone for a week since Spring Break starts tomorrow

He didn't text back for a minute, which gave me time to suck my feelings up and stop shaking from anger.

Finn
Why don't you come by the shop tomorrow around noon? Me, Sam, Mike, and Puck will be working. You can see us then?

"THAT'S THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO." I screamed at the top of my lungs. Thank god Aunt Julie is working a graveyard shift tonight.

Camila
Sure :) see you tomorrow.

I then chucked my phone at the wall and watched it fall apart. I quickly regretted it and walked over to it, picking up the case and covers and putting it all back on. I flipped it over and saw it shattered in a few places. I rolled my eyes and sat back on my bed, pushing aside the tissues piled a mile high. "What am I gonna do?" I said outloud, covering my eyes and whimpering. "You should've known he never was never gonna love you back, no guy has ever." I thought to myself.

Finn means a lot to me. Every since my first week of school, when we sat in the auditorium away from everyone and talked, he's been my everything. And now, since January, he's been more than my everything. I'm not mad at him, or Quinn, because like Rachel said, you can't control love. I hate jealously, but I could accept myself falling into it after today. I don't know how tomorrow is gonna turn out, but I hope I find some guidance so I don't mess everything up between me and Finn.

Opposites | Finn Hudsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें