Seret Agent Warbler

Mr. Schuester popped open a black tipped marker and began to write on the board. First an N, followed by an E and a W. "New Directions, this week is a new week. We usually do old songs that came out a while ago or speratically came into play in the past months or years, and we've stuck to our old ways, but we tried something new by adding a new member in the middle of the Glee year." He explained laying his hands out towards me, then letting everyone clap for me. I smiled and felt myself turn a little red. "This week everyone is assigned to do a newer song that is growing on the charts right now. But first, Rachel would like to share hers." Rachel immediately jumped up and went to the front of the room.

"This song I will be doing will demonstrate my vocal tones in a way that makes sure all of you know that I am the perfect person to take the lead at nationals again this year." Rachel explains. My mouth dropped open a bit. "Oh get used to it buttercup, she's always like this." Mercedes leaned over to me before Rachel started.

Rachel: Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me. I said your holding back, he said shut up and dance with me. This cute boy is my destiny he said ohhhhhh, shut up and dance with me.

Rachel: We were victims of the night. A chemical, physical, kryptonite. It helped us through the base and the fading like, oh, we were bound to be together, bound to be together.

Then, Finn got up and joined her. I clapped along with everyone else and swayed in my seat. I hummed along and helped to backing lyrics when everyone else did.

Rachel: He toke my arm, I don't know how it happened, he toke the floor and he saiiiiiddd.

Rachel: Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me. I said you're holding back, he said shut up and dance with me, this cute boy is my destiny, he said ohhhhhh, shut up and dance with me.

Rachel: Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me. I said you're holding back, he said shut up and dance with me, this cute boy is my destiny, he said ohhhhhh, SHUT UP AND DANCE!

Rachel: Don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me, I said your holding back, he said shut up and dance with me. This cute boy is my destiny, he said ohhhhh, shut up and dance!!

She held the word 'dance' on a high note for a very long time. I started clapping when she finished and watched as she hugged and kissed Finn. They both sat back down and Mr. Schuester got back up. "Thank you Rachel for the amazing example and Finn for being that boy." He clapped his hands together. "Now, you guys, sectionals is in a few months, so make sure you are keeping your vocal ranges strong, got it?" He asked as everyone screamed, "Yeah" back at him.

I got up out of my seat like everyone else. As they spread across the room, I headed to the restroom across the hallway with my makeup bag. I slowly walked in and made my way to the mirror and set my things down. I looked at myself in the mirror as I took out my mascara and hummed the song Rachel had just finished. I stroke my eyelashes with the wand, making sure no clumps were left behind. I fanned my eyes for a second so I didn't smudge it.

"Hi, I'm Brittany S. Pierce, would you like to be on Fondue For Two?" Brittany appeared behind me. I turned and raised my eyebrow. "I know who you are, we met yesterday....remember?" I asked her with a slight laugh. "Oh, well me and Lord Tubbington got drunk last night on Kapri Suns and I'm having a slight hangover, but will you answer my question before I go vomit kiwis?" "Uh...sure?" I agreed. Fondue For Two? Sounds like a dish at breadsticks... "Great. Come by my house this afternoon, Lord Tubbington will let you in." Brittany smiled before turning and walking away.

"I don't even have your address!" I yelled after her.

After school, I finally got her address from Mr. Schuester and headed over. I knocked on the door. No answer. "Brittany?! It's me Camila!" I knocked again. The door cracked open just enough to show a cat laying on the floor. 'This cat did not just open this door....' I said to myself. I stepped over the fluff ball and headed upstairs, in which the cat followed.

I saw a door at the end of the upstairs hallway decorated with crayon drawn pictures. I walked in and saw Brittany sitting on her bed snacking on a piece of cheese. In front of the bed was a camera set up, a bowl of fondue, two chairs, and small snacks.

"Glad you could make it, have a seat." She instructs me. "Okay...." I reply. I place my phone on the table and look around her room. She sits in front of me and looks at the cat. "Ok, hit record." She asks. "Hello, I'm Brittany S. Pierce and welcome back to fondue for two. Today my guest is a student who is seven days new to McKinley high, Camila McKnight." I waved to the camera before grabbing a cube of cheese and dipping it into the pot. "So is it true that you're a seret agent from the warblers?" Brittany asked. "Aren't they an all boys school?" I asked before plopping the treat into my mouth. "Wouldn't you know?" Brittany crossed her arms. "No Brittany, I'm not a secret Warbler." I shook my head and said it slowly. This was is gonna be a while.

******************

"Yeah so I guess my reputation to her is 'Secret Agent Warbler' forever." I sighed as Aunt Julie brought in a tray of drinks and snacks and sat it on the island counter. "Yikes. Anyways, how was Glee club today?" She asked sitting on the other side of the island. "It was good. I got a new assignment which is to sing a song that is new and growing in the charts. The assignment is technically dedicated to me but I'm not gonna bluff." I wiggled my shoulders.

"So it seems that the Glee club likes you!" Aunt Julie encouraged me before sipping on her drink. "Well, I'm not sure. I don't know how to warm up to them." I shrugged taking a hand full of chips and putting it on my plate. "Why not throw a Halloween party next week?" She smiled. "You'd let me?!" I raised my eyebrow. "Cam, you're a good kid, I can trust you. Plus I'll be working a graveyard shift on Halloween night, so all of you could stay up." I felt myself grin and start to break out in hives. "Julie thank you!" I lunged across the table and hugged her.

It was set. I'm gonna throw the most amazing party ever. They'll love me, I'll be popular for once. Life is good.