Tease

I waited for Finn in the golf cart

I waited for Finn in the golf cart. The driver tapped his foot impatiently as I stared at his cabin. He finally came out and hopped onto the back with me. "What took you so long?" I asked, the man then beginning to drive into the woods. "After being shot, you get sort of out of breathe with everything you do." He chuckled, holding onto a bar on the side. "Will you be okay today? They told you that you didn't have to work if you didn't feel okay" I put my hand on his shoulder. "I'll be okay, I need to start practicing regaining my strength and getting my muscle back in." He rubbed his arm. We bounced around in the back until we came upon a huge construction site. It was three buildings forming a square, only one side was missing. People were carrying wood and nails everywhere. The cart finally stopped and we hopped off. A counselor came up to us and checked our badges. "Alright, you guys will be upstairs in the back section. All you guys need to do is sand the wood down and nail more in." He smiled as he handed us some walkie-talkies. I buckled mine to my pocket and Finn shoved his in his back pocket.

Me and Finn walked in and carefully went up the bare wooden stairs. We ducked and passed through wooden barriers going through room until we got over to the equipment table. I grabbed a sander and Finn got the nail gun. I went over to where some girls were and started sanding the floor while an actual construction worker taught Finn how to use the nail gun.

It was about five-ish hours later when Quinn chimed in on the walkie-talkie. "I don't think god can make it any hotter in here." She sighed. I had to admit, I was sweating buckets. I looked around while Santana was replying to Quinn. The other girls that left were on break, so it was only Finn and me. He was sitting on a tool box, nailing boards on the ground. I looked out the open window and saw everyone with blank looks on their faces. I grinned to myself and quickly went downstairs. I walked to the boom box and flipped through the cd that was on. I put it on delay and went back upstairs. I sat in the window ledge and pulled out my walkie-talkie. "I hope everyone is hyrdated, because it's about to get a little hotter." I looked at Finn. The music started playing and I let my hair down from the ponytail I had put it in.

Camila: I ain't worried 'bout nothin', I ain't wearin' na nada. I'm sittin' pretty, impatient, but I know you gotta. Put in them hours,

I walked over to Finn and he was biting his lip. As I came closer, he stood up. I pushed him up against the wooden wall and I got close to his ear and sang:

Camila: I'mma make it harder.

I let go of my grip pushing him up to the wall and started walking downstairs. I could hear his footsteps following behind me.

Camila: I'm sending pic after picture, I'mma get you fired.

I walked out of the building and Santana, Quinn, Rachel, and Brittany met up with me. We began walking over to the middle of the construction site.

Santana: I know you're always on the night shift, but I can't stand these nights alone. And I don't need no explanation, cause baby, you're the boss at home

We all started mimicking the dance from the music video and I made sure I was catching Finn's attention. Thank god all four of us were obsessed with Fifth Harmony, because this would've looked terrible.

All: You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work. But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work. You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work. Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work.

We all then walked over to the huge pile of wood, and pretty much everyone on the construction site followed us.

All: We can work from home, oh, oh, oh-oh. We can work from home, oh, oh, oh-oh

Brittany: Let's put it into motion, I'mma give you a promotion. I'll make it feel like a vacay, turn the bed into an ocean. We don't need nobody, I just need your body. Nothin' but sheets in between us, ain't no getting off early.

Finn helped me down off of it and his grip on my hips were tight. I want something to happen this week, and the only way to do it was to give Finn multiple reasons to make a move.

Rachel: I know you're always on the night shift, but I can't stand these nights alone. And I don't need no explanation, cause baby, you're the boss at home.

All: You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work. But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work. You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work. Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work.

Everyone headed back to their original work places and Finn was close behind me. I made sure a took my time on the stairs so when he thought he was close to me, I could pick my speed up and tease him.

Camila: Yeah, we can work from home. Yeah, we can work from home. Yeah.

The music stopped and one of the head counselors came up the stairs. I quickly rushed back to my spot and began sanding quickly. When she left, I looked back at Finn, and his eyes were locked on me. I winked to him and turned back to the window I was sanding. Santana looked at me from her window and gave me a thumbs up.