Nationals Part 3

We clapped for the team who had just been handed the third place trophy. My heart rushed out of my chest as we all stood in a circle, with our heads bowed, and hands held. It was us and the team from St. George, Utah that had Christina singing with them. "Now, the moment we've all been waiting for." The judge announced. Puck gripped my hand harder as I licked my lips and kept my eyes squeezed shut. "The winner, of this year's National Show Choir Championship, and a ten thousand dollar grant to their group is."

I heard nothing, but saw everything unfold.

I felt Puck and Finn let go of my hand. I raised my head and opened my eyes, noticing red and white confetti falling. Everyone was jumping around, Rachel was crying, and my ears were ringing. I looked and saw Mr. Schuester being handed the big trophy. My hearing came back and the screaming around me from the crowd and my friends was so loud, it took me back. "WE WON, WE WON." Finn shook my shoulders. I began crying as he picked me up bridal style and spun me around in circles. He set me down and he gave me a huge hug. I grabbed a hold of part of the trophy and raised it in the air. We are champions.

The celebration made its way to the great hall. I stood with Finn and talked to people from the crowd. They then left and I was confusingly approached by a group of kids and teens. "Are you Camila?" A little girl asked. I looked at Finn and cocked my eyebrow, then turning back. "Yes I am." I smiled. "We've been watching you perform at the competitions, and we are huge fans." A teen girl squeaked. "Will you sign our posters?" A boy asked. "Uh, sure!" I smiled. I wrote my name in cursive and drew a pair of lips next to my name. "Thank you!" They got one from Finn too before all then ran off to their parents. I looked at Finn and he was grinning.

"I told you your time would come." He chuckled.

********************

All of us were invited to a huge party at a teen club after winning

All of us were invited to a huge party at a teen club after winning. The parents and Mr. Schuester would be going to a bar across the street while we all partied. Santana and Mercedes were helping me get ready, and I could barely recognize myself.

"It feels weird to admit, but I feel hot." I looked at myself in the mirror. From the dark raspberry color on my lips to the heels on my feet, I felt amazing, skinny, and beautiful for once. "You don't look hot, you look sexy as hell." Mercedes snapped her fingers. "Do you think it's too much?" I turned to Santana. "Girl, nothing is too much in Vegas. This'll be your last time in Vegas for a while. Enjoy it." Santana was lining her lips. "I hope I look okay for Finn." I looked back to the mirror and fixed my romper. "Girl, you pull that outfit off like a badass. You're perfectly thick for it, and that makes it sexy. And of that ain't enough for him, he needs his vision checked." Mercedes walked up behind me. "Oh guys, everyone is in the lobby, let's go." Santana put her stuff inside her clutch.

We got into the elevator and headed downstairs. The doors opened up and the girls walked in front of me. They went off to the side while I stepped out and looked around. I looked straight ahead to the huge lobby and saw all the guys in awe, looking directly at me. My cheeks turned red as I looked down at my feet and began walking towards them.
Sam grabbed Finn's chin and made him look at my direction. His face held an awe expression as well as I met up with him.

"Woah...." Is all that came out of his mouth. "Is it too much?" I asked with a concerning look. He was trying to form words, but only tiny noises were coming out of his mouth. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You are just, so.....stunning." He finally said. He began to smile and leaned up against the wall. "Thank you. I feel really great about myself tonight." I gripped my clutch. "Uh, well, we're gonna... um... go and... yeah." Sam pointed to the door, lost for words as well. I giggled and covered my mouth as the boys left to the taxis. "May I?" Finn held out the crook of his elbow. I nodded and interlocked my arm with his.

"I wish you dressed like that everyday." Finn whispered. "Why is that?" I asked, even though I knew damn well why. "It makes you look even more sexier than what you already are, if that's even possible." He shrugged. He opened the door for me and I smiled to him. He eventually got in on the other side and we headed to the club. Once there, we all walked in and the music was blasting and everyone was dancing, just like in the movies. I held onto the hem of Finn's jacket as we squeezed past everyone and up to the viewing deck. There were teens everywhere, either partying, talking, or making out. Security guards were everywhere too, making sure nothing out of controlled happened.

Me, Finn, Kurt, Blaine, Brittany, and Tina found a boothe and slid in. A waiter came over and we screamed our drinks, which were of course sodas since it was a teen club. I looked around nervously and bounced my knee as I did so. I was probably gonna become lost, and that terrified me. Anymore, I didn't like being in crowded places after the shooting.

Then, I felt it. His warm, soft hand fall into mine under the table. He carried on a conversation with everyone while doing it. He fit his hand into mine and held it. Whenever we held hands before, it was brief and our hands were only cupped. But this time, it was long time and our fingers were intertwined. We were actually holding hands.