The Almighty Treble Clef

-3rd Person-

Finn's truck pulled up to the school. He got quickly, wearing his Treble Clef costume. He ran up the steps, skipping over one each time until he got up to the door. His first instinct was to run to the choir room, which was perfect because Becky was in there, sitting in Camila's seat, waiting impatiently on her requested pizza.

Finn walked in and looked to Becky. "Hey you're not the pizza guy!" She became angry. "Where is Camila?" He asked. "I. WANT. MY. PIZZA." She pounder her fists on her thighs. "They're at your house Becky! All nice and warm. All you got to do is tell me where she is." Finn smiled to her, trying to calm her. "Here's a hint. She is in a dark room." She smiled before skipping off. Finn turned to stop her, but didnt knowing how useless it would be. He figured it would be easy to find her. Finn then started his journey down the hallways, opening every door and looking in, but no Camila in sight. His heart raced with every door opening. But his heart rate would return to normal when he closed them. Camila was drifting off to sleep, letting her head hang down.

Until she heard footsteps.

Her eyes flashed opened and she lifted her head, hearing doors open and shut. She wiggled the chair around trying to push the globe out from under her. It finally shattered and she began to bounce the chair, causing it to scrape the ground and create an echoing noise. It caught Finn's attention as he began to listen and follow the sound. Camila kept bouncing until the chair leg caught on the stem of the globe and it tipped over, face first. Camila's nose hit a piece of the broken globe when she fell onto the ground still taped to the chair.. Tears filled her eyes as her nose began to drip blood. The lights flickered on and her tears became shiny.

Finn rushed over and began to rip the tape off. Once her hands were free, she took the tape off her mouth and sobbed, holding her bleeding nose. Finn finally got her feet free and picked her up by the armpits. She sobbed loudly as he held the crook of her back and tilted her nose and guided her to the nurses office. Once there, she sat down and Finn grabbed a towel, soaking it cool water and placing it on her nose. He sat criss-cross in front of her on the cot and so did she. Her tears began to fade and her whimpers died away as the bleeding stopped. "Let me see." He whispered, slowly removing the towel. He examined her nose, looking up and down it. "I don't think it's broken. I know I'm not a doctor, but my nose looked pretty bad when I broke mine." He chuckled. Finn held the rag to her nose and used the dangling sides to wipe her tears that had stained on her face.

Once they agreed that the bleeding stopped, he put the rag in the sink and walked back over. She got up and looked in the mirror, slightly poking at her nose. "I look like Rudolph." She sighed, pouting at her reddened nose. "You look fine." Finn rested his hands on her shoulders behind her. "You need to be worrying about what you're gonna do about Sue." "I'm just gonna leave it be. I understand she is frustrated but there is no reason to drag it on. She got her revenge, now everything should be at peace." Camila began walking down the hall. "And what if it's not?" "Then I'll figure it out. I always do." They walked silently down the hall, Camila holding her elbows and Finn with his hands by his sides. She looked up at him after a bit of silent walking and noticed him looking down at her sweatpants. Camila turned madly red and she turned her head to hide it.

"I've been wondering where those went." He smirked, turning his direction back to in front of him. "I'll give them back when I get back home." Camila reassured him. "No, keep them. They look better on you then they do on me." He said blunty. Camila turned to look at him in disbelief, but he was simply still looking in front of him with the same smirk on his face. "Now you know, Ms. McKnight, that you cannot drive, but I can." "Yes, I know. "Well-" Finn then unhooked his cape and stopped in front of the main doors. He placed it over Camila's shoulders and hooked it back. "Wrap that around yourself and let's get you home."

Camila did as told, folding the cape around her perfectly as they walked out to his truck. Finn did the unthinkable and wrapped his arm around Camila, knowing the chilly January weather was freezing to her. Camila felt that weird and strange feeling again as he opened the truck doors and she quickly got in. She couldn't hear her thoughts through her chattering teeth, but something was going on.

Finn cranked up the heat as they fled the school. "Seriously though, was the costume necessary?" She asked, letting a sly laugh fill the truck. "I thought it would've been perfect for this situation." He shrugged, eyeing the road. "A super hero saves and princess, not to cliche, huh?" Camila looked to him. He looked to her and smiled, before turning his attention back to the road. "Thank you for coming and getting me. I didn't mean to wake you out of your slumber. I wasn't in the mood to have the janitor find me in the morning." "No problem. But, as a favor in return, I would like to attend you and your Aunt's bonfire Saturday." "It's a deal. Bring your mom with you, she'll get along my aunt perfectly." She nodded.

They pulled up to Camila's house, the wind blowing a tune softly around the truck. "Thank you for the ride, I guess I'll see you in the morning." "It's one in the morning, so you'll see me today." He corrected her. "It's still yesterday until I wake up." She glared at him. She started to unhook the cape when he put his hand on hers to stop it. "A princess is supposed to keep something to remember her hero." He gently said. They sat like that for a moment before Camila got out. She waved goodbye as the feeling of realization washed over her. She watched his truck drive off, his eyes fixed on her in the rear view mirro.

Camila Mcknight knew at the moment, that she was falling head over heels for Finn Hudson.