Glee Club Breakdown

I watched as I passed by everyone, they began to stare at my feet. Technically at my heels that Rachel is making me wear this week. Some girls whispered about my stumbling every once in a while, others admired it. Guys bit their lip in a flattering way as I made my way to the choir room. As I got closer, I heard a bunch of commotion. I stopped and tried listening to the other classrooms, but it was definetely coming from the choir room. I walked in slowly and became wide eyed.

Kurt and Rachel were arguing as they tried separating sheet music on top of the piano. Angie had her foot propped up on a chair with a cast on it as Santana yelled at her in what seemed to be Spanish. Finn was trying to repeat the moves Mike did, but Mike kept getting frustrated with him. Artie hid behind the cello player and Quinn and Mercedes tried to out sing each other. Brittany sat in the corner on the floor brushing the hair of a broken barbie doll. It is a mess, with no Mr. Schuester in sight.

"Guys?" I asked, only being silenced by louder yelling. I walked over to the speaker system and turned it on. I then proceeded to go over to the violinist and asked him to make him violin squeek. He did as so and a loud pitched noise rocked the room, making everyone yell out and cover their ears. "What the hell is going on?!" I exclaimed looking at them. They then began to yell at me all at once. I looked at the violinist and he played the noise again. "One at a time." I mummbled looking at Finn who was obviously frustrated.

"Nothing is going right this week. Mr. Schuester is sick and will be out until the day of sectionals, Puck dropped all the sheet music and Rachel and Kurt can't figure out which page goes with what. Angie broke her foot and Santana is just mad because her heels for sectionals got destroyed, Mercedes was bloating about how she can sing better and Quinn and her are trying to out sing each other, Artie got scared and I'm pissed because I can't get the dance moves right for the last number." He raised his voice at me.

Finn yelling at me turned my day around. I'd never seen him like this before, and it is actually scary. He's known for being happy and quirky, not angry and frustrated

"Guys, relax, okay? You are making a bigger deal out of what it is!" I kind of laughed holding my hands out beside me. I walked over to the piano and pointed to the corners of the pages. "I know each are labeled with a dot. Just match the colors then put them in lyrical order." I went over to Santana and Angie. "Santana, I'll get you a new pair the day of. Angie, try resting and icing your foot to heal it so you can at least get through 2 songs." I walked over to Artie, detached his hands from the cello, and rolled him over to his spot in the risers. I then looked to Finn. "Finn, I know it's frustrating. And I know you can't dance. But it will take a bit to master it. You have 5 days to learn it. I or Brittany can help you in our free time." I looked up to him.

"So what? You're gonna do all of this yourself? You're gonna go pick up our costumes the day of competition? You're gonna watch over Angie to make sure she heals just a tiny bit? You're gonna help Mr. Schuester feel better? And then you're gonna help me learn something I know I can't do on top of trying to walk in heels? No, in think not." I growled crossing his arms. "I can make time ok I'll just skip the student council meetings and-" "No. Just stop Camila! You can't just barge in here in the middle of the new year, act all nice and that, then show everyone you can do stuff in know you can't do! Just back off of everyone for once!"

I felt my heart sink into my stomach. I felt my smile fade as his face turned back to a tan color and his anger marks disappeared. "Finn!" Rachel exclaimed at him in disbelief. "No, it's fine, Rachel..." I dropped my arms from their crossing. I slowly stepped out of the heels and left them in their place. "Camila I'm-" He began. I turned around and folded my arms over my self and began to walk out. "Camila don't go." Blaine spoke. I turned down the hallway and began walking. Not knowing where I was heading, and not knowing what I was gonna do.

I ended up sitting in the gym with Becky Jackson, watching the Cheerios hard at work. She'd help yell at them with Sue, and call them a 'lazy oxyn bitch', whatever that meant. My phone kept going off, mostly with Finn, but with others like Blaine and Tina. I ended up putting my phone on silence and listening to Becky tell me a story of how she tried sending a nude to Artie in September because she wanted to try roll around sex but it didn't work.

Once the bell rang, I took the back halls around the school around to the choir room. I walked in and it was left exactly how I saw it when I walked in the first time. There were papers scattered all across the piano and on the floor. There was a mat out where Finn was trying to dance. The chairs were scattered and some tipped over. I sighed and set my bag down. I took the sneakers Becky had given me in the gym off and set them by my bag. I saw the heels sitting in her chair and rolled my eyes. "Stupid." I groaned. I walked over to the mat and began to fold it back up.

I picked it up and put it behind the stack of chairs in the corner behind the old piano. I wiped my hands from the dust and walked over to the chairs. I then began to put them straightened up and back in order. I then noticed a binder sitting next to Rachel's chair, in Finn's chair. I walked over and picked it up. It was his Math binder. I opened it and papers were everywhere. "I thought I told you to organize this Finn." I said under my breathe.

Camila: I'm sorry if I seem uninterested, or I'm not listenin', or I'm indifferent. Truly, I ain't got no business here. But since my friends are here, I just came to kick it

I grabbed the broom from the side closet and began to sweep up the barbie hair Brittany had pulled out of the doll's head.

Camila: But really I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room with people who don't even care about my well-being.I don't dance, don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend. So you can go back, please enjoy your party I'll be here.

I hummed to myself as I hopped on top of the piano and sat down. I grabbed the sheet music and began to put them back in order

Camila: Somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana with this boy who's hollering can hardly hear. Over this music I don't listen to and I don't wanna get with you so tell my friends that I'll be over here. Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh I ask myself what am I doing here? Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here. And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

I got off the piano and walked into Mr. Schuester's office, beginning to file the sheet music away

Camila: Hours later congregating next to the refrigerator. Some girl's talking bout her haters, she ain't got none. How did it ever come to this? I shoulda never come to this, so holla at me I'll be in the car when you're done. I'm standoffish, don't want what you're offering. And I'm done talking awfully sad it had to be that way.

I stood in front of the chairs and pretended that everyone was here. I bet they all laughed when I left like a wuss because someone yelled at me....

Camila: So tell my people when they're ready that I'm ready. And I'm standing by the TV with my beanie low, yo I'll be over here. Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh I ask myself what am I doing here?

I'm not mad at Finn, I just want to know why he lashed out on me. I wish I could just tell him, "Hey I have an insecurity about my weight that no one knows about! I'm trying to be confident in myself because I haven't since the 4th grade! You should walk with me during class switches and listen to the names I get called!". But I can't. I can't to anyone..

Camil: Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here. And I can't wait till we can break up outta here....