Intoxicated

"Did you guys do the nasty?"

I became wide eyed and looked at Santana. "No!" "It was just a question, I mean he was halfway naked and you were getting there." "We're not even dating." I crossed my arms. "Yet." Mercedes pitched in. "If you two don't hurry up with that process someone is gonna come in and snatch him up." Angie said. "I know. There's just a lot going on with it. He likes me and doesn't know how to show it, I like him and I know how to show it, but not in a lovey dovey way." "Let it happen at Glee Camp. The Glee club will be the only people from school that'll be there." "I'm just nervous, I don't want to fuck up." I bit my lip. "The only thing you should be fucking up is Fi-"

"Look I just need to figure out a way to tell Finn last night meant a lot without telling anyone else what happened." I cut Santana off and sunk down in my seat. "Well, didn't he write over your flaws?" Angie asked. "Technically he painted, but yeah." I nodded. "Then sing 'Write On Me'. It's about accepting each others flaws. You accepted his scar on his chest and he accepted the one on your cheek and your stretch marks." Mercedes smiled.

"Where would I be without you guys." I jumped from my seat. "It's set!" Angie clapped her hands together. "But will Mr. Schuester let us?" I asked. "He is still setting up the weeks assignment so it shouldn't be a problem." Mercedes got up. Santana, Angie, Mercedes, and I went to the drama room and picked out black dresses. "Hot damn Santana." I swooned when she walked out of the changing room. "What can I say? We latinas have some very nice bodies." She danced around. We hung out there until the bell rang and went to the choir room.

We all walked in and definitely caught the attention of people

We all walked in and definitely caught the attention of people. I, of course, grabbed Finn's. I sat down in my seat in front him and anxiously waited for class to start. "Are you wearing that to my funeral because I think you just killed me from being too sexy." He leaned over and whispered. "Hush." I giggled. "Now, either you guys didn't plan it, or it is planned. What is with the outfits?" Mr. Schuester asked. "We'd like to just sing a random song. One of us needs to get our emotions out and the others just wanted to help out." Santana smiled. "The floor is yours." Mr. Schuester laid his hands out and pointed before going to his seat. All four of us grabbed stools and sat them in a line. The orchestra came in and we signaled them to play.

Mercedes: Pick up the pen, put it on the paper. Write on my skin, bring me to life. Can't start again, there ain't no eraser. All of my flaws, you got them so right

I could tell right away Finn knew I was singing this to him. He kept his eyes locked on me as I tried to avoid turning red.

Angie: Everything is blank until you draw me. Touching on my body like you know me

Camila: Write on me, color outside the lines. Love the way you tat me up, baby take your time. Write on me, give me some wings, I'll fly. Love the way you tat me up, i'll never change my mind.

All: Write on me, write on me. Write on me, write on me. Write on me, write on me.

Angie: Love the way you tat me up

All: Write on me

Out of force of habit, I started playing with my necklace. I looked at Finn, and he was whispering something to Sam.

Santana: You are my friend, straight and no chaser. Burns going down but it keeps me alive Tell me the truth, I like the danger. Cause in the end you will be mine.

Angie: Everything is gray until you draw me. Touching on my body like you know me

Camila: Write on me, color outside the lines. Love the way you tat me up, baby take your time. Write on me, give me some wings, I'll fly. Love the way you tat me up, i'll never change my mind.

All: Write on me, write on me. Write on me, write on me. Write on me, write on me.

Camila: Love the way you tat me up

All: Write on me

I get a warm tingly sensation when I remember what happened at the Glamour Ball. It's so faint because I thought it was unreal, but I can remember the important details. The look on his face when I walked out in the dress, the way he gently held me as we swayed, him pulling out my money, and the kiss he left on my check, and lips.

Mercedes: I could see a city sleep, I could see an ocean wave. Everything is changing and it's written on my face. I could see a city sleep, I could see an ocean wave. Everything is changing and it's written on my face.

I directly looked at Finn. I didn't care anymore. I was intoxicated with his love.

Camila: Write on me, color outside the lines. Love the way you tat me up, baby take your time. Write on me, give me some wings, I'll fly. Love the way you tat me up, i'll never change my mind.

Santana: Write on me....

All: Write on me, write on me

Angie: Write on me

All: Write on me, write on me.

Mercedes: Won't you write on me yeah

Angie: Love the way you tat me up

All: Write on me

Camila: Write on me, write on me, write on me.

Everyone clapped as we nodded our heads as a bow and took a seat. I paid attention to Mr. Schuester as he started going over our plans for Nationals next week. I could concentrate the whole time because Finn was playing with my hair, quietly putting it into a braid.