The End?

I just wanted to start this off by saying thank you. Thank you everyone for letting me have the chance to express my writing to you. Thank you to everyone for voting and the feedbacks. My number one goal in life is to make people happy, and you guys help me do that. I'm being 1000% honest when I say I bursted out crying seeing you guys giving me love and praying for a sequel in the last chapter. My sister had to get me Vaseline from the store to put under my nose because I had rubbed it raw from crying so hard! (I'm still ugly sobbing as I write this).

Now, I know, it's that book hole stage for some of you. You might be crying, you may be okay, but personally, I'm sad this book is over. I had so much fun writing it and coming up with my quirky writing ideas. BUT, this is not the end.

I will be in fact writing a second book to this serious called 'Aligned'! The book is published already in my library, but no chapters have been written yet (there is one page to fill it in so people can add it to their reading lists). The cover is currently being made by the talented AnnikaMonge right now, so while it's being made, enjoy the picture of Finn praying to grilled cheeses.

I plan on having two more books after Aligned. One for Senior year and one for after they graduate. So as you can guess, the second book will be about all of Junior year. The first chapter will be posted soon, so feel free to go over to it and add it to your reading list so you're prepared for whenever it comes out. I'm adding more people, more events, and thankfully, more Fimila. I promise this next book will be sped up some, realizing this book took SO LONG to have anything good happen.

Just thank you again everyone for the love and support on this book. I never would've imagined people enjoying my writings in years. God bless, and I'll see you in 'Aligned'!

-lex