Opposites

Finn pulled away and let go of my cheeks. I could see regret in his eyes. As he went to take a step back, I grabbed him and kissed him myself. When we detatched, he stayed close to my face. He then began kissing me again, holding onto me. His hands moved slowly down my body. He pulled me away from the door and started pushing me backwards. Our lips never came apart as I stumbled. I opened my eyes for a split second and could see another doorway passing us. I closed my eyes again and my heart jumped as I heard him kick the door behind him with his feet.

I felt my flower crown drop off my head as Finn kissed me hard, holding the back of my neck and my body close. He then took of his shirt and slid hid fingers under the rim of mine. "Finn." I put my hands on his. "I'm just getting a little over heated. This isn't gonna be anything else." He chuckled, his forehead resting on mine. I helped him take mine off, showing my undershirt that was covering my stretch marks. "I like you..." He kissed me deeply. "....so much." He departed. I pulled my shoes off with the heels of my feet as Finn rested his hands on my hips. Thank god I had some he could even hold onto.

Finn held the crook of my back and I grabbed his back and neck. I then felt his tongue slip into my mouth as he spun me halfway around and started to lay me on the bed. He put his free hand down so we wouldn't fall all the way. "I like you, so much too." I whispered. He then departed and started kissing my neck. I had never felt the sweet desiring sensation before, and damn did it feel good. He began sucking on a few areas, leaving the skin cold once he left it. "Nine months of knowing you, this was worth the wait." He whispered in my ear. I held onto his neck and sighed with satisfaction, becoming weaker and weaker with every touch. I pushed him up off of me and he sat up against the headboard. I got in his lap, my legs on both sides of him and stared into his eyes.

"I've been waiting so long for you." I held his face. His smile ripped my heart to shreds as I pulled him in to kiss again. I looked down at his chest and traced over his scar with my fingers. It was just a faint line, but it was still noticable. I laid a kiss on it and Finn held my cheek. "So beautiful." He whispered, studying my face. I leaned in and got close to his face, but didn't kiss. He finally leaned in and our lips met again. I ran my fingers through the back of his hair and he did the same for me. "Stop." He put his hand on my forearm. I pulled away and became frozen. "That's makes me a little too excited." He grinned. I laughed a little as he rolled me over and our lips danced with each other more.

(Next Day)

I opened my eyes and blinked the foggieness out of them. I looked around and Finn wasn't anywhere, his belongings also gone. I slowly sat up and stretched. I then got out of bed and walked over to the mirror. My hair was a mess, my lipstick was stretched across my face, and I noticed something when I moved my hair. I grabbed a hair tie from my wrist and pulled my hair up in a bun. When I did, I saw a purple dot on my neck. I pulled my collar down even more and saw a huge line of them going across my collar bone. I smiled to myself and felt over them with my fingers, remembering the kisses he left. I ran my hands across my body and remembered the way he held me.

He was so gentle with me. He made sure I was okay with anything he did and that made me respect even more, if that's possible anyways. And the fact that he knew I didn't want it too sexual made me so happy.

I put my shirt and shoes back on, put my hair down, fixed it over my neck, and headed back to my cabin. I grabbed my suitcase that I thankfully packed the night before and started towards the exit trails. "Where did you go last night?" Quinn asked as we waited for our cars to pull up. "Oh, I was bunking at a kids cabin, they wanted someone to watch over them because they're getting noise complaints." I lied. Her car came up and she drove off. After texting Julie where I was on the curb, Finn texted me.

Finn
I guess the Fimila ship has set sail.

Camila
All hands on deck ;)

Sophomore year was amazing. I never expected this to happen to me, ever. I learned many lessons, fought many battles, and learned more about my feelings and emotions. Rule number one, don't wear a low cut top on the first day of school knowing you may turn red easily. Number two, make it clear that you're allergic to fondant. Number three, make it very clear that you don't want to steal your best friends man. Finally, Number four, listen to your heart. These past nine months at McKinley have brought me to accepting myself even more. Who would've ever known I had a chance at sharing my voice with everyone? It makes me wonder, "What if Angie wasn't my tour buddy?" But I don't like to think that a lot, because it makes me realize how much I would've missed out on. Throwing a bomb ass halloween party, traveling to sectionals, seeing Finn drunk, dressing like a princess, realizing how much you have until you almost lost it, winning and National Championship, and lastly, falling in love with Finn. I guess you could say at the end of the day, me and Finn weren't total Opposites.