Mr. Wonderful

After Artie performed his assignment this week, which was him deciding to ditch sweater vests, everyone normally spreaded out throughout the choir room. I looked over to Finn, who was getting up. He tilted his head some to signal me to follow. I smiled and got up, walking behind him and mimicking his footsteps. He stopped right outside of the door to the side. I walked around him and stood in front of him. He looked me up and down, letting a bigger smile climb onto his face. I laughed as he pulled me into a long hug, rocking softly back and forth.

"I'm glad Camila is rejoining us." He said, letting go. "Me too." I nodded, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Thank you." "For wha-" "Don't say that, you know you did." I rolled my eyes smiling. "I know. What can I say, I'm Mr. Wonderful." He shrugged some. Finn took out his phone and began to type something. I quietly waited for him to finish as I watched his phone teeter back and forth between his thumbs. "Watcha doing?" I asked, watching him shove his phone back into his pocket. A few seconds later, Matthew appeared in the doorway and handed Finn a red suede box with white bow wrapped around it. I cocked my eyebrow as Finn thanked him. Matthew mysteriously shrugged and flashed me a smirk before walking back into the classroom.

Finn held the box to me. "This was supposed to be your Christmas present. I was gonna give it to you but then that picture was posted and you left." He side smiled. I looked up at him in awe before slowly taking the box. "You didnt have to get me anything." I shook my head. "Yes I did. And dont you think about getting me anything, I dont want anything." I carefully untied the bow and draped it over my arm. I unfolded the box lid and felt my jaw expose my inner mouth.

In the box laid a necklace. It was a silver eiffle tower with the word 'Paris' hanging off of it.

I felt the waterworks fill my eyes as I looked up at Finn. He pulled the necklace out and helped me put it on. "Finn it's so beautiful." I covered my mouth, looking at it through the reflection on my phone. "But wont Rachel be mad?" "Well... she knows I got you it." The bell rang and we went back inside to grab our things. "So why dont you ask her." He grabbed his books and left the room. I turned and saw Rachel walking out of the other doors. "Rachel wait up." I called after her. She stopped and turned, then began to walk with me. "Hi. I see Finn, uh, gave you the necklace." She nodded smiling. "Yeah about that, he said something about you being okay with it or something like that. I don't want to make you uncomfortable anymore than I already have..." I pointed behind me as we walked out the doors.

"We broke up." She flat out stated as we sat on the concrete steps. "What?! Rachel oh my god-" "It's okay." She lowered her hands. "We both sat down and started talking. And we both agreed that we only choose to date because of a fantasy we had about us being together. We love each other, but not in a dating way. Plus, I've been very jealous of him and you so I didn't want to deal with that. I've put you through enough hell." Rachel explained, looking down at her flats. "Rachel I never ment to make to feel jealous or break you guys up." I felt crushed. "You didnt, we just are young and will try anything." She sighs. "Are you upset at all?" I asked, looking to her. "Yeah, its very upsetting, but knowing that we now know what we want in a relationship, there is satisfaction in it." The wind blew a delightful tune in our ears as the buses pulled away to take the kids home. "Look, I won't be mad, but did you put the picture throughout the school?" I asked, watching the cars go by. "No, honestly I didnt, I could never do that." "I wonder who did, but yet again it doesn't really matter."

"Look, I never wanted us to fight. Now that Finn and I are separated, I feel like we should retie our relationship. No more jealously or arguements. Just rebonding on stuff we've missed out on." Rachel turned to me. "I agree with you. I was really heart broken when we started fighting because I remembered that sleepover we had and how much we bonded. And then one say it went poof and went away" I ran my fingers through my hair, pushing my hair to my back. "Yeah, I'd never expect to be bonding over wig types at a sleepover." She laughed, covering her mouth. "Look it's a fun and games in the Broadway business when it comes to wigs, but some people don't make them look realistic!" I chuckled. We started laughing really hard, bending over ourselves to catch our breathe.

"I missed you a lot Camila." Rachel finally said. "I've missed you too." I smiled, pulling her into a hug

We all sat on stools in a circle in the auditorium

We all sat on stools in a circle in the auditorium. We all looked to each other and smiled before letting the band start to play.

Camila: I know I took the path that you would never want for me. I know I let you down, didn't I? So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me. Well I'm just a slave unto the night.

Finn: Now remember when I told you that's the last you'll see of me. Remember when I broke you down to tears? I know I took the path that you would never want for me. I gave you hell through all the years

All: So I, I bet my life, I bet my life, I bet my life on you. I, I bet my life, I bet my life, I bet my life on you.

Rachel: I've been around the world and never in my wildest dreams, would I come running home to you

Rachel put her hand on mine, which was resting on me knee. I held hers and smiled as she leaned on my shoulder.

Rachel: I've told a million lies but now I tell a single truth. There's you in everything I do.

Matthew: Now remember when I told you that's the last you'll see of me. Remember when I broke you down to tears? I know I took the path that you would never want for me. I gave you hell through all the years

All: So I, I bet my life, I bet my life, I bet my life on you. I, I bet my life, I bet my life, I bet my life on you.

Blaine: Don't tell me that I'm wrong. I've walked that road before, and left you on your own.

Santana: And please believe them when they say, that it's left for yesterday, and the records that I've played.

Tina: Please forgive me for all I've done

All: So I, I bet my life, I bet my life, I bet my life on you. I, I bet my life, I bet my life, I bet my life on you. I, I bet my life, I bet my life, I bet my life on you. I, I bet my life, I bet my life, I bet my life on you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huge thank you to aquariusmatt for helping me with the chapter!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------