The Spark

(Saturday)

Tonight is the last night at Glee Camp

Tonight is the last night at Glee Camp. I had so much fun with everyone, meeting new friends, relaxing, and just having no worry in the world. Wednesday and Thursday, all of us just did some fun activities and yesterday we watched over the mess hall for a few hours. Over that course of time, me and Finn did nothing. I didn't do anything after the construction site little number, and I hated myself for that. But it's time to go home and officially start summer.

It was midnight. Every camper was at the main stage, and the crowd was huge. It felt like I was at a concert. Finn, Sam, Matthew, and Blaine were on stage, about to kick off the huge camp party. "So, I guess camp didn't turn out how it was supposed to be?" Angie frowned as we started walking to the crowd from her cabin. I shook my head and looked down at my feet. "I'm sorry." She sighed, rubbing my back. "This week was the week I was supposed to tell Finn I'm in love with him, and I just chickened out of it. It's ruined and I don't think anything will happen anymore." "For now, enjoy this night and have fun, okay?" I nodded my head and started to push past everyone until we got to the front of the stage. Shortly after, the music that was blasting through the speakers shut off and everyone began bursting out in excitement.

"Please welcome, from the New Directions; Finn Hudson, Blaine Anderson, Matthew Avery, and Sam Evans!" Everyone roared in cheers as the neon lights came on and the music started. But once it did, began to feel a weird feeling.

Blaine: You're in control pressin' pause on my heartbeat. Someone stole all the air so I can't speak now, I know the chase is on, I feel as though, my time has come.

Finn's eyes were locked on mine the whole time. It added onto the feeling and I became overwhelmed with it. It didn't bother me though, it actually kind of felt nice. I didn't know what was gonna happen to me, but I wanted the feeling to last forever.

Matthew: How many times do I fly through your head space? Now it's speeding away from the safe place. Yeah, your skin, the touch, the kiss, the rush too much, and here it comes.

All: When your lips touch mine, it's the kiss of life, I know. I know that it's a little bit frightening, we might as well be playing with lightning. We touch like, like it's our first time, oh oh, I know that it's a little bit frightening, we might as well be playing with lightning now. Oh oh.

They all then got off the stage with their mics and spread through the crowd. I felt my heartbeat begin running laps in my chest as I saw Finn approaching me. Everyone was watching him too, which made me freak out even more. Everyone cleared a huge circle around us and I began to smile at Finn, who was silently smiling back at me.

All: Oh oh

Sam: Just you and me and the coats in the back room. Learning things they don't teach in the classroom. Now, you're here, I feel the fear, but everything, is oh so clear.

Finn then took my hand and held it, causing all the girls to swoon around us. I was frozen in place, with only my cheeks turning red. I held my breathe as his hand moved up my forearm, to my shoulder, and to my cheek. My breathing stopped.

Finn: I've been addicted to you since the first hit. Out of control like a surge of electric. Yeah, your skin, the touch, the kiss the rush, too much and here it comes.

It looked like he was about to pull me in for a kiss, but Finn let go and walked back up to the stage. I still couldn't breathe.

All: When your lips touch mine, it's the kiss of life, I know. I know that it's a little bit frightening, we might as well be playing with lightning. We touch like, like it's our first time, oh oh, I know that it's a little bit frightening, we might as well be playing with lightning now.

There was a long time of just music playing. My head was spinning with the weird feeling as I looked at Finn. He smiled to me as he kept his gaze on me, still performing the song. I tried to focus on the other boys, or even dancing with Angie, but I couldnt. All my mind could focus on was him.

All: When your lips touch mine, it's the kiss of life, I know. I know that it's a little bit frightening, we might as well be playing with lightning. We touch like, like it's our first time, oh oh, I know that it's a little bit frightening, we might as well be playing with lightning now.

Everyone cheered as the boys stood in a little pose. They then got off stage and I watched Finn come over to me, pushing past people as they patted his back and tried to give him high-fives. He didn't even stop, he grabbed my hand and started pulling me through the crowd. Angie confusingly looked at me and I turned back around to look down at my feet to make sure I wouldn't trip. My heart was about to explode with confusion as we drew away from the crowd and towards his cabin. The crowd noise was dying down from how far we were going, and that strange feeling started to rise up even more. "Finn what's going on?" I asked, only hearing the rocks being kicked around under our feet. He then opened the door and pulled me through.

The next thing I knew, I was pinned up against the door. His hands were on my cheeks, and his lips were on mine.