Sectionals: Part 3

I made my way to the back of the stage once the Warblers were done. I had a fresh set of blue poppy's in my hands. As I was walking around behind the stage, I heard yelling. I stopped and listened. It was coming from the men's bathroom. I walked over slowly and pressed my ear to the door.

"This is why we should've had Justin as the lead and not you! I've always knew you'd fuck us over out their and be too worried about if there is any guys out their for a booty call later!"

I felt my mouth drop open as I heard another voice. It was trembling, and quivering like a child that had gotten caught doing something naughty. It was Matthew, apologizing over and over again. I pushed the doors opened and both turned to me. "Who the hell are you talking to?" I looked at the boy. "No girls allowed this is a guys bathroom!" He yelled. "I'll get out once you tell me who in the hell you were talking to." I set the flowers down on the sink. "Don't worry about it, now can you go?" He spat at me. "Excuse you, I know you're not talking to me." I stood in front of him and pushed Matthew back some. "Oh but it looks like I am." He crossed his arms. "Hmm, isn't there a saying at Dalton that says that there is a 0 tolerance bullying policy?" I asked. "Yeah but so what if you tell? You have no proof of me yelling at him, it'll just make you a snitch." I nodded and winked at him before taking my phone out of my shorts pocket under my dress and pretended to stop the recording. I smiled and turned my head a bit.

"You wouldnt." He laughed. "Oh but I would. I think I just saw the Warbler captain out there now! Let's pay him a visit." I turned around. "Stop. Fine." He groaned. I glared at Matthew before leaving. When the door shut, I walked over to Matthew and began to hug him. "Matthew don't listen to him, you guys did amazing." I mummbled into his shoulder. "I'm don't know what to do Camila. If I stay at Dalton, he's gonna keep taunting me. But if I leave, I have no near schools. I'd have to drive miles just to get to school." He wiped his eyes. The lights buzzed for everyone to get on stage. "Come to Mckinely." I looked at him. "Camila it's so far." Matthew sighed.

"I know. But now knowing that he has been doing this and no one is sticking up for you, it's just a matter of time before they push it too far! Then the next thing you know I'll be the office kicking ass." I groaned before leaving. I walked into the stage and stood next to Angie. She grasped my hand as I squeezed it. It sounded like ringing all around me before the Jude opened the envelope for second place.

"You're runner up is.....Mckinely High Glee club from Lima, Ohio!"

I turned around and hugged everyone. We still cheered as Mr. Schuester went and tabbed the trophy. Even though it was second place, we are still on the go for regionals. Finn turned me to him and I hugged him. I let go and Rachel immediately clung onto him. I smiled before holding the trophy with Mike and Puck. We fell silent as the judge opened the envelop for first place.

"And our winner for this year's Sectionals is..... Dalton Acedemy Warblers!"

I ran over and jumped onto Matthew. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "You did it!" I exclaimed. He was in shock but managed to let out a smile. I walked back over to our group and we headed off the stage as everyone poured into the area outside of the auditorium. There, fund my aunt and hugged her tightly. She handed me a batch of fresh yellow roses. "Agh so proud of you!" She exclaimed kissing me. I hugged her tightly and looked over to Finn. He was with Kurt and they were hugging their parents. I turned back to Julie and no she smirked at me. "Isn't that Finn?" She asked. "Sure is." I nodded.

"Very tall man." She laughed. "Oh I know. I almost break my neck sometimes looking at him." I roll my eyes. "Looking at who?" I heard Finn behind me. I locked up and squeezed my eyes shut. "Caught you, dork." He poked my hip. "Quit I hate that!" I smacked his hand. "Hi, I'm her Aunt Julie, we haven't formally met." Julie held out her hand. Finn shook it and introduced himself. "Finn Hudson, nice to meet you." He let go. "Camila tells me a lot about you. How you dedicated that game to her and how she-" I smacked my forehead and shook my head before turning around. I put the flowers under my arm before starting to push Finn away." Ok let's go." I felt myself turn red. "No no I want to know more." Finn raised and eyebrow smiling. I saw Angie and she looked at me, she signaled me over noticing how red I was.

"Kill me now kill me now. Please for the love of god ask someone for the key to the roof so I can throw myself off of it." I rubbed my forehead walking fast away from the sprawl of people. "Wait what's going on?" She asked. "Everything that I tell Aunt Julie about Finn is being passed right back to him like a note card and I don't think it's gonna turn out well." I hid behind a pole, looking at them. Finn was talking back and forth with her. "Why is that a bad thing?" She asked. "Because everything I said made it sound like a gagging over him." I glared at her. "Aren't you anyways?" Angie looked up at me from her phone. "NO!" I yelled a little to loud, turning some heads. "God why does everyone say that!" I groaned. "Maybe because it's not typical for a gu and girl to be that close without one of them wanting to French kiss them." She shrugged. "I turned back and saw Finn walking towards us.

"I'm so dead." I rubbed my cheeks to try to get them to turn back to the pinkish tone they originally are. "Just act like it doesn't bug you." Angie adjusted my hair. I turned back around and walked towards him. "I'll walk you to your car okay?" He asked. I nodded, but we were then stopped by Rachel. "What are you guys doing?" She asked smiling. "Oh I'm just walking her to her car, she's leaving." Finn answered. "No you're not, you promised me you'd come talk about our duet for regionals." Rachel grabbed his hand. "But regionals isn't until March and it's November..." I looked at her. "I like headstarts." She glared at me before dragging Finn off.