It Doesn't Hurt To Try

I was pulled deep into my 4th episode of Grey's Anatomy when I began to hear my phone buzz off the wall. I crawled to the front of my bed and checked my phone. Puck had pulled me into a groupchat with all the Glee members. I grabbed my remote and paused the tv and watched everyone type.

Puck
Party in Rachel's basement, tomorrow night at 7! Time to celebrate getting through the first semester and moving on at sectionals!

Rachel
My dads will out of town tomorrow for Comic Con. There will be wine coolers and Céline Dion!

Brittany
You invited Céline Dion?

Artie
Yall better be figuring out who's gonna carry me to the basement

Finn then texted me. I muted my phone so the noise wouldn't wake Aunt Julie up.

Finn
I guess we are designated drivers tomorrow :/

Camila
Do you want to drink?

Finn
I know I said I wouldnt, but it seems like I'm missing out on fun. It's just my mom would kill me if she found out I was drinking. Kurt hides it so easily. It would be nice just to try it

I frowned and looked around. I set my phone down and walked out of my room. I peaked into the guest room. It was cleaned up and finished from the remodeling we did when we first moved in. I ran back to my room and shut the door, hoping onto the bed and grabbing my phone.

Camila
You will drink tomorrow. I'll convince everyone to sleep over at Rachel's until they sober up and I'll bring you over here to sleep it off because I know Rachel will try to play 'Twister' while you're not sober. My aunt had an all day shift tomorrow so she won't find out.

Finn
I can't do that to you. I don't want to be worrying about me

Camila
It's fine. Tomorrow you are gonna try a few drinks. If you don't like it, then you won't do it again, mkay?

Finn
Alright. See you then

I smiled and turned the tv back on. Tomorrow I was gonna have a house guest.

************************

I unplugged my curling iron and shut my bathroom lights off

I unplugged my curling iron and shut my bathroom lights off. I heard the beeping of the Uber and ran downstairs, grabbing my wallet, phone, and keys. I locked the door and ran down to the Uber and got in. I gave him Rachel's address and he began to drive. I texted Tina and let her know I was on my way.