Nationals Part 2

Camila: When I was a kid, I used to buy and sell gravity. I knew how to fly, and I would teach you for a fee. Broke every window, in my hotel heart. When I was only 5 years old but 12 years scarred.

This song was risky to do because it was half of a pop song and half gospel. But, we decided we wanted to amp it up to show people we don't mind going over limits.

Camila: And I'd hear the same voice echo in my mind. Said, son you got an angel, to chase the devil at night, yeah.

I closed my eyes and did was Finn told me to do, let it flow out of me like always,

Camila: When I was a kid, my grandfather was a preacher. He'd talk about God, yeah he was something like a teacher. He said, God only helps those who learn to help themselves. He was a million miles from a million dollars, but you could never spend his wealth.

I looked at Finn, and he nodded his head to the beat. I felt more comfortable as I continued on.

Camila: I took a little faith, and put it in a parking lot. I drove to a strange town, full of have and have nots. And as I walked through that storybook life, I was looking for an angel to chase the devil at night, oh, oh, oh!

No one was standing up. I even saw one women on her phone. I sucked it up and started to harmonize with choir that was hidden behind the curtain behind me.

Camila and Choir: When I was a kid, my grandfather was a preacher. He'd talk about love, yeah he was something like a teacher. He said, God only helps those who learn to help themselves. He was a million miles from a million dollars, but you could never spend his wealth.

People cheered a little bit, some finding it confusing not knowing where the choir was coming from. I grinned to myself and let out riffs.

Camila: Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

Finn got up on his feet with Mr. Schuester, though they were the only ones up, I felt good.

Camila and Choir: Wave. Put your hands up and hands down. Wave. Put your hands up and hands down. Wave. Put your hands up and hands down.

Camila: When I was a kid

I then lifted my hands as the curtain rose. I belted out the lyrics as the crowd roared and everyone started to stand.

Camila: My grandfather was a preacher. He'd talk about life, yeah he was something like a teacher. He said, God only helps those who learn to help themselves. He was a million miles from a million dollars, but you could never spend his wealth.

Finn's voice was covered up by everyone cheers, but I could see him screaming as much as he can. We had it perfect.

Camila: He was a million miles from a million dollars, but you could never spend his wealth.

I bowed to everyone as the crowd cheered so loud, I thought my ears were gonna pop off. I went up to the risers where the choir originally was as the next music started playing and the other glee members came out.

Santana: Well, sometimes I go out by myself and I look across the water. And I think of all the things, what you're doing, and in my head I paint a picture.

We all started harmonizing in the back round. The crowd was still on their feet, and our confidence was through the roof.

Rachel: 'Cause since I've come on home, well, my body's been a mess. And I've missed your ginger hair and the way you like to dress. I won't you come on over, stop making a fool out of me. Why don't you come on over Valerie?

Mercedes: Valerie

All: Why don't you come on over?

Mercedes: Valerie

All: Valerie Valerie

Mercedes: Valerie

All: Why don't you come on over?

I partnered up with Mike and all of us began to do our practiced dance routine.

Brittany: Did you have to go to jail, put your house on up for sale, did you get a good lawyer? I hope you didn't catch a tan, I hope you find the right man, who'll fix it for you.

Angie: Now are you shopping anywhere, changed the color of your hair, and are you busy? And did you have to pay that fine, that you were dodging, all the time are you still dizzy?

All of us then headed off stage and lined the isleways. I went to Finn's seat and grabbed his hands, causing him to grin and dance with me.

Tina: 'Cause since I've come on home, well, my body's been a mess. And I've missed your ginger hair and the way you like to dress. I won't you come on over, stop making a fool out of me. Why don't you come on over Valerie?

Mercedes: Valerie

All: Why don't you come on over?

Mercedes: Valerie

All: Valerie Valerie

Mercedes: Valerie

All: Why don't you come on over?

I pulled Finn out to the isle way and sang to him.

Camila: Well, sometimes I go out by myself and I look across the water. And I think of all the things, what you're doing and in my head I paint a picture.

I held Finn's hand and pulled him onto the stage. All of us lined up across the stage, like we did at Regionals, and finished the song. I never let go of Finn's hand the whole time, and he didn't let go of mine either.

Santana: 'Cause since I've come on home, well, my body's been a mess. And I've missed your ginger hair and the way you like to dress. I won't you come on over, stop making a fool out of me. Why don't you come on over Valerie?

Santana: Valerie

All: Why don't you come on over?

Santana: Valerie, Valerie

All: Why don't you come on over?

We kept on repeating this until finally, we ended our last somg, at our last competition this school year.

All: Why don't you come on over Valerie?