No Alchohol For Me

"All in all, it's simple. Beyoncé's Vogue cover was the best." Kurt shrugged. "I believe that Adele's was better." Blaine chimed in. All three of us turned the corner into the main hall. "I think they are both great." I explained as we turned into the choir room. The bell rang as we all took a seat. "Alright! So today we have two performances by three students for this week's assignment and then we'll get into the set list for sectionals!" Mr. Schuester told us. "Since I know everyone is excited, let's get on with our first song." He nodded and sat down. Angie got up from beside me and so did Blaine. They both went to the front of the room and smiled to each other.

Blaine: What if, what if we run away? What if, what if we left today? What if, we said goodbye safe, and sound?

Angie: And what if, what if we're hard to find? What if, what if we lost our minds,What if
We left them fall behind, and they're never found?

Blaine: And when the lights start flashing like a photobooth, and the stars exploding, we'll be fireproof

Both: My youth, my youth is yours, trippin' on skies sippin waterfalls. My youth, My youth is yours, Runaway now and forevermore. My youth,My youth is yours, A truth so loud you can't ignore my youth, my youth, my youth, my youth is yours

They danced around each other as we all clapped our hands. Angie took off Blaine's fadora and slipped in on her head before sitting on top on the piano.

Both: My youth, My youth is yours, Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls. My youth, My youth is yours, Runaway now and forevermore. My youth, My youth is yours, A truth so loud you can't ignore,My youth, my youth, my youth, My youth is yours

Blaine: Oh, oh, oh

Angie: My youth is yours

Blaine: Oh, oh, oh

Both: My youth is yours

"Now that is what I call a duet!" I smiled at them both. "I love Troye Sivan!" Tina grinned "Yeah, it was an amazing idea coordinated by Angie since she is so stuck to her laptop watching YouTubers." Blaine laughed. Angie punched Blaine's arm before sitting down. I got up and went to the front of room. "My performance will be in the auditorium, but before we head over I'd like to make an announcement." I looked everyone in their eyes. "Oh god don't tell me we have another Quinn on our hands, except she isn't a bitch." Santana crossed her arms.

"Uhm..no... I am having a Halloween party on Friday. Everyone is invited, even Mr, Schuester." I announced. Everyone clapped and gave high fives. "I'd love to go, but the faculty is having a party of their own." Mr. Schuester declined. "I'll text Angie the details and she'll send everyone them. I hope to see you all there." I smiled before heading to the auditorium.

Camila: I think I just remembered something. I think I left the faucet runnin. Now my words fillin up the tub... Darling your just soakin in it, but I know you'll get out the minute. You notice all your fingers pruning up.

Bubbles started to form from the side of the stage and began to float around the stage. The back drop turned pink and the air started to smell like soap.

Camila: I'm tired of being careful, tip toe, tryin to keep the water warm. Let me, under your skin. Uh oh, there it goes. I said to much it overflowed. Why do I always spill?

Camila: I feel it comin out my throat, guess I better wash my mouth out with soap. God I wish I never spoke, now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap. feel it comin out my throat, guess I better wash my mouth out with soap. God I wish I never spoke, now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap.

I swayed along to the long chorus beat and looked out at everyone. Artie was snapping his fingers, Sam was cheering, Kurt and Blaine were snuggled, and Finn was brightly smiling. Rachel saw us smiling at each other and hit Finn on the shoulder. I'm not flirting with him, how does she see that? I just met him! Talk about jealousy, hahaha...

Camila: I'm tired of being careful, tip toe, tryin to keep the water warm. Let me, under your skin. Uh oh, there it goes. I said to much it overflowed. Why do I always spill?

Camila: I feel it comin out my throat, guess I better wash my mouth out with soap. God I wish I never spoke, now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap. feel it comin out my throat, guess I better wash my mouth out with soap. God I wish I never spoke, now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap.

All the glee members stood up and clapped. I felt myself blush as I popped one of the bubbles that was still lingering on the stage. "That was great, perfect, amazing. But make sure you don't let anyone hear you take a breathe in, that's the key to an amazing performamce." An anonymous person walked towards me.

He stood up tall with his Warbler blazer done up except for one button. His eyes glistened almost when he walked into the light. I politely ignored the scar that laid on top of his upper lip.

"Oh great we have another spy." Puck rolled his eyes. "Hey do you know him Camila?" Brittany asked. I rolled my eyes and saw Blaine get up and "bro" hug the boy. "Guys, this is Matthew Avery, he and I went to school together. And no, he isn't a spy." Blaine eyed Puck. "Then what is he doing here?" Finn asked. Matthew laughed, "It's okay. I'm not a spy. I usually come around to the schools around town and help them with a questions, give voice controlling lessons, stuff like that." "Guys, he lives by his word. He's never back stabbed anyone. I thought it would be a good idea since sectionals are coming up." Blaine shrugged. "What if he gives us false information?" Quinn jumped in. "That would be rude of me." Matthew looked at her.

I sat in the edge of the stage and let my feet dangle off as Kurt came over and sat by me. "Come on Mr. Schuester, on with the set list!" Rachel walked next to him. "She's gonna make sure she gets the lead." Kurt sighed. "Okay so, our set list is I Know What You Did Last Summer, Irreplaceable, and Fireflies." Mr. Schuester announced. "We won't be giving the lead in the first song to just anyone, though." "What do you mean Mr. Schuester, Rachel is our strongest voice in here." Mike looked dazed. "I'm gonna watch you guys for the next few weeks to see who will be able to take the role. I wanna change it up a bit." He explained putting the paper in his back pocket.

The bell rang and everyone headed back to the choir room. I grabbed my backpack and started putting my books back inside of it. "Hey Camila, I have a question." I heard Blaine from behind me. "And I have an answer." I replied. "I was wondering if Matthew could come to the party? The Warblers throw halloween parties, but they don't dress up or do anything cool and he's really outgoing and I just don't want him to feel like what I did around halloween time." He walked with me down the hallway. "Sure, I don't mind." We walked out of school and into the parking lot. "By the way, nice job or your duet with Angie. I really love that song," I smiled to him. "Thanks, I appreciate it." Blaine nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow, bye!" Blaine left to the buses.

"Camila?" I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and automatically looked up. It was Finn

"Oh, hey Finn!" I smiled. "So that Halloween party, is there gonna be alchohol?" He slid his hands into his pockets. "Puck told me he was gonna spike the punch bowl if there isnt, but it's just gonna be wine coolers." I shrugged playing with the strings of my backpack. "Oh, great." Finn rolled his eyes. "Wait what's wrong with that?" I walked in front of him and stopped him. "Last time I went to a party, I was stuck being the designated driver. It doesn't feel so great." He shrugged. "Finn, I don't drink. It's just for everyone else. I'll have everyone get an Uber or a taxi, okay?" I eyed him. "Yeah, thanks." Finn thanked me. We stood there for a second before I broke the silence. "My aunt is waiting on me, I gotta go." I pointed my thumb behind me. "Its okay, I have football practice anyways. See yah." Finn turned and walked away.