Chapter 60

I took a deep breath before I opened the door with the keycard Louis got me and tiptoed trough the hallway only to stop outside a closed door.
I heard moans. Moans from a woman and moans I recognized from Logan.

I pushed up the door and turned on the lights to find Logan having sex with an unknown woman.

"Dear god" I said and looked away trying my best not to barf.

"Fuck Lola," Logan yelled and quickly jumped out from the bed and threw on some clothes.

"What the fuck Logan" The naked girl said before she took her clothes.

"Nicole, Angel I'll call you later" Logan mumbled before the girl left us alone.

"Oh how sweet you call all your girls "Angel" I said and started walking away.

"Lola wait let me explain" Logan said and ran after me.

"Oh yes this better be good. An explanation to why you cheat on your girlfriend and almost mother to your child" I said and stopped.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"You mean with this girl or in total?"

"Oh my god this whole time?!?"

"It's not like it would have hurt you if you hadn't found out, I could still have married you and had kids with you but I have needs too you know"

"So you make me change my whole personality for you but you hadn't changed one bit"

"You changed to the better so you should probably thank me instead of yelling at me" He said and I started walking again.

"Your so stupid I almost feel bad for you"

"Why are you mad at me about this when you're so clearly in love with Zayn and probably have cheated on me with him" He was straight up lying.

"That's not true" I refused to take anymore of Logan's lies.

"Please as if you would have said yes to my proposal"

"That has nothing to do with Zayn!! And why are we even talking about this when you slept with another woman for less than ten minutes ago" I screamed and left the hotel room.

"Lola don't go" He was still running after me until I stopped in the lobby.

"Goodbye angel" I said and pulled of my angle wing necklace and threw it on him.

"You know what just throwing a necklace on you isn't enough" I said before I punched him as hard as I could with my fist in his face.

"One from me too" Stephanie screamed and kneed him in the crotch.

"Let's go" She then proudly said and turned her heel.

"By the way I'm keeping the house or else I'm telling your parents about everything you've done" Was the last thing I said to Logan.

__________________________________

"That felt nice, that felt reeeally good" Stephanie said we walked out from the hotel.

"Adrenaline rush"

"You liked that too much" Louis said as we laughed at Stephanie boxing the air.

"Why don't you go home and practice hitting on Adam instead of the air" I said and received a glare from Steph.

"You know what would be so good right now, hamburgers" I said and licked my lips.

"OMG yes" Stephanie yelled.

"Are you sure you're okey Lols?" Louis asked.

"One rule, no more talk about Logan. From here on now I will be starting a new chapter as single and unemployed with one hell of a house" I said and Louis smiled and nodded.

"Deal!"

"So hamburgers?"

(A/N) I'm craving hamburgers so bad right now...
And Logan is now gone from the story forever (I kind of liked him tho).
Ily <36489001
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith