Chapter eighteen

Lola's pov

Oh dear god it felt like my head is about to explode, seriously I've never been this hungover before.

It felt like I could hear my head pound, my hair would probably crawl of my head at any point, my clothes smelled like alcohol and me feet were hurt from the Jeffry Campbell shoes a wore last night.

I woke up on top of Louis in my room..,on my bed thankfully we both still had our clothes on.

I wasn't totally sure about what happened last night but I think I had a fight with Zayn about him not letting me in.

"One thing is for sure I'm never drinking again" Is the first thing Louis said when he woke up.

"I need water" I responded and stood up.

"Shhh not so loud, and close the curtains will you" Louis whispered and I did what he told me.

When I walked into the living room I got a minor stroke. The hole loft was a total mess! It was red cups everywhere (and I mean everywhere I even found some in the toilet), some vomit here and there, spilt liquor on every carpet and on most of the floor, empty bottles stood on every table and the kitchen.., it looked like it had exploded.

I tried my best not to put my feet in something disgusting when I filled up a glass of water and took some aspirin then I went back into my room and Louis.

I laid down beside him and closed my eyes and pretended to be someone else.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I actually felt a bit better than before. Louis on the other hand were still asleep and I thought he really needed it because he had vomit on his shirt and it probably was his own.

I walked into the shower and just stood there for like 20 minutes and thought about life, when I came out I put on some comfy clothes and put my hair up in a ponytail.

Now I could start cleaning or I could look up Zayn and talk to him. Don't get me wrong I got nothing against cleaning it's just that I don't like to clean up somebody else's vomit. Anyway I decided to look up Zayn and talk to him and do the other stuff later.

"Louis" I said and tried to walk him up.

"No" He mumbled into the pillow.

"Can you give me Zayn's address"

"Ugh fine, give me something to write on"

Louis wrote down the address on a piece of paper and it hit me that is never been to Zayn's apartment.

___________________________________

When Zayn opened his door the looked rather surprised to see me.

He was wearing grey sweat pants who hanged dangerously low on his hips and showed of his V-line and he wasn't wearing a shirt so all his tattoos were visible and so was his abs.

I bit my lip and looked away but Zayn must have seen me staring because he gave me a confident smirk before his expression went serious.

"Hi Lola, what are you doing here?" He asked and let me inside.

Zayn's apartment was pretty much how I expected it, dark furnitures and graffiti on the walls.

"First of all can we just you know sit down for a bit because I got a major hangover" I said and Zayn nodded before he sat down in an armchair.

"I figured that you would have a pretty bad hangover,  you were kind of waisted last night" He said and I wanted to disappear of embarrassment.

"Oh god, what did I do?"

"Nothing horrible I think but you were pretty upset with me" Zayn said and looked down.

"Yeah I know.."

"Lola I'm sorry I haven't opened up to you, I'm really trying but I'm not the kind of guy who is an open book and in many way that sucks"

"I'm sorry too I shouldn't just expect people to open up I mean we have only known each other for like three months not three years"

"So are we cool, you and me?"

"Yeah we're cool" I said and stood up.

"But I got to go now, my place is a mess and I don't think Louis have got up from my bed yet"

"Your bed?" Zayn asked confused and I think I saw some jealousy in his eyes.

"No need to be jealous the only thing we did was talking and sleeping" I said and now it was my time to smirk.

"I'll see you later then"

"See you later"

(A/N) Chapter eighteen everybody!!!
Hope you enjoyed reading it
Vote and comment guys
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith