Chapter 39

I was silent, I didn't feel like speaking to anybody, I needed to think.

Had Zayn and I ended things between us? Correction had I ended things between us?

I sat in the cab on my way from the airport. I had one missed call but it wasn't from Zayn it was from Louis.

I wasn't sure how I felt about Zayn and I maybe breaking up, I just felt empty like I had left all my used up feelings in France.

I desperately needed to figure out how I felt before I did anything else like calling him. Perhaps he felt the same.

I payed for the cab and like nothing had happened I was back in front of Steph's and my apartment.

It was quite and dark when I opened the door to the apartment. Maybe Stephanie slept over at Adams place because it was pretty late and I hadn't called her saying is be back home early.

"Don't move or I'll call the cops" I heard Steph scream from the kitchen.

"Steph it's just me" I said and turned on the lights.

Stephanie entered the hall way wearing jeans, a t-shirt, her hair was in a high ponytail and she was holding a fry pan.

"Why call the cops if you can beat the bad guys up with a fry pan" I said as I took of my jacket and shoes.

When Steph came closer to me I saw how smudged her make up was and how red and puffy her eyes was, it looked like she had cried..., a lot.

"Steph has something happened?" I asked worried and she nodded as she started crying again.

"Adam broke up with me" She pressed out and started crying even harder.

I'm going to kill him.

"Oh my god why?" I asked as I sat down beside her in the couch and took her hand in mine.

"I told him about the baby incident and he got mad because I didn't tell him"

"Oh Steph I'm sorry" I replied and hugged her tight.

"I wanted to tell him but it was just so hard and now he hates me"

"He doesn't hate you Steph" I responded and tried to wipe away her make up and tears with a napkin.

"I'm going to be alone on Valentine's Day and you're probably going to be engaged to Zayn or Logan or Louis, I'm going to die alone" Steph cried as I comforted her.

"No you'll always have me"

"No your going to be with Zayn in Paris or Rome or Venice or any other beautiful city" She yelled and I decide now is as good as anytime to tell her.

"Zayn and I..., it isn't working anymore so you will have me on Valentine's Day" I pressed out.

"Is that why you're home early" She asked and I nodded.

"The why aren't you crying?"

I didn't know. I loved Zayn more than I've ever loved somebody, I should be just as upset as Stephanie but all the my feelings has left me feeling empty inside.

Besides I wanted to be there for Steph then I would take care of my own issues.

"Let's not talk about that, do you want me to chop Adam's balls of?" I asked to change the subject. (And if she said yes I would get my nail scissors and chop his tiny balls of)

"No I just want him back!"

And so the night continued. Stephanie crying and crying me comforting and trying not to think about Zayn.

(A/N) Short chapter I know but I'm writing this in a hurry, sorry.
Hope you liked it anyway.
Ily <345555658
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith