Chapter 44

Lola's pov
Flashback

"Really you don't work out?!" Zayn asked surprised when is told him that physical activity is not my good side and that I've never seen a football game not even on tv.

"I mean I take dance classes once a week but that's pretty much it" I said and scooped in another spoon of ice cream.

"I think little league in middle school traumatized me" I continued as Zayn let out a small laugh.

"We should work out together babe" Zayn responded and I stopped eating my ice cream to give him a "are you kidding me look".

"Yeah sure there are only two things is rather do than that. 1. Stick out my eyes with a fork and 2. Jump of a cliff in to a ocean full of sharks"

"Hey it would be fun"

"I think we have different opinions about what's fun. Mine is eating and sitting down and yours are sweating and moving without any reason but if you combine them I think it would work"

"What do you mean?"

"You can do some sit-ups or some other meaningless exercise and I can sit here watching you, I'll be your motivation. If you do a hundred you get to sleep with me if you fail you're riding the solo train tonight and you wouldn't want that do you?" I asked with pouted lips as I took of my bra and tossed it.

"I would not" Zayn replied with lust in his eyes.

"Oh and you don't work out with your shirt on do you?" I asked and Zayn gave me a sexy smirk before he threw away his shirt and let all his tattoos and muscles be shown.

Zayn beat his personal record that night and I worked out with him but in a much more horizontal level.

End of flashback
April

"Lols! Logan is at the door" Stephanie yelled outside my bedroom door.

I had been studying all morning and the fact that Logan was at the door was a good excuse to stop.

I think everyone has their own way of dealing with a breakup. Stephanie cried and ate ice cream just like in the movies I on the other hand wasn't as stereotypical.

I spent as much time as possible not trying to think about him these past few weeks. I threw myself into my schoolwork, met up with friends after school almost every day, I had read every book in our apartment and I had cleaned everything more times than I could remember I even cleaned my friends houses just to have something to do.

But even if I wanted to I couldn't run from my thoughts about him.

What we had was something I'd never felt before and it made me wonder if I'd ever feel it again.

I loved him so much it still hurts and it hurts even more to think that it's over.

"Lola are you coming?" Steph yelled again and I went out from my room.

"Hello there Angel" Logan said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I was still unsure what I was doing with Logan but he was a nice distraction so we still had sex every now and then and he didn't seem to mind that I still hadn't given him an answer to his speech about having feelings for me.

"What brings you here?"

"I think it's time for us to go out on a proper date so I'm here to ask you out and this time if you say yes don't ditch me"

"A date?" I asked obviously he wasn't happy with just sex which was very unlike him but maybe he was changing to the better.

"A real date with dinner and everything so what do you say?" Logan asked and he actually looked nervous to hear my answer.

"Okay let's go on a date" I said and saw how he lit up them got back to his normal self.

"I'll pick you up at seven wear something that is easy to take of" He said and smirked at me.

Maybe going out with Logan was a good thing it maybe would help me to move on from Zayn which I needed. I had spent to many nights going trough every detail about our relationship and everything that went wrong.

(A/N) I thought this story was getting closer to the end but now I got plenty of ideas I want to include so stay tuned for more!!
Hope you enjoyed reading!
Ily <3445568889
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith