Chapter 24

Lola's pov

So Zayn and I were happily together agin but that probably would for last long.

I was going away, home to Oxford for a bit more than two weeks and since our relationship was pretty new who knew what would happen?

"Lola stop worrying so much" Stephanie said as if she could read my mind.

"You can trust Zayn, he would never hurt you" She continued as she put shirts in a suitcase.

"I hope so"

"But it's gonna be great seeing our families again"

"Yeah I guess so even doe my sister drives me crazy" Steph said and rolled her eyes.

Stephanie's little sister Amanda was 13 and really annoying according to Steph. She always wanted to know everything about everyone and when we were younger she always wanted to "hang" with us.

"But she's your sister so you still love her right?"

"Amanda is what I call a left over from my parents middle age crisis, but I guess I love her" She replied and I laughed.

My phone made a sound so I checked it with Stephanie's eyes burning with curiosity so that's were Amanda got it from.

Zayn: Hi love, can I come over? Xx

"Is it from your lover boy?" She asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

Lola: Sure! Xx

"Ugh you guys disgust me" Steph suddenly said.

"What? Why?"

"You are so in your honeymoon phase with all the kissing and texting and cuteness and you haven't even said I love you to each other yet"

"You and Adam are even worse, every time he's here you have sex. News flash! I can hear you the walls aren't that thick"

"For your information we had our first fight today" She mumbled.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No I just want to eat my feelings away"

My phone buzzed again.

Logan: Heard you were going to Oxford, can we meet? I need to talk to you

Lola: Who did you hear that from?

Logan: A friend

Lola: ???

Logan: Anyways can we meet?

Lola: So you won't tell me who your friend are?

Logan: I might in person

Lola: Ugh! Sorry I can't Zayn is coming over

Logan: That's too bad angel, too bad...

Who the hell does he think he is? And who's his friend?

_________________________________

"Hello babe" Zayn greeted happily and kissed me gently on my lips.

"Wow, you're in a good mood to day" I said before he kissed me again.

"I just realized that everything is gonna work out"

"What do you mean?"

Instead of answering my question he spun me around and kissed me on my forehead.

"You see what I mean, honeymoon phase" Steph muttered and made vomit noises.

"Don't listen to her she's been grumpy all day" I mumbled as Zayn hugged me from behind and put his head on my shoulder.

"Lighten up Stephanie, everything is gonna be fine" Zayn said and kissed my cheek.

"Are you high?" She asked before she rolled her eyes and closed the door to her room behind her.

"Wanna take a walk so Steph won't take her grumpiness out on us?"

"Sure"

_______________________________

"So is nineteen any different than eighteen?" Zayn asked as we walked hand in hand around in my neighborhood.

"Nah not really"

"Why was Stephanie in such a bad mood?"

"She and Adam are fighting" I mumbled as watched were I sat my feet, I really didn't want to fall.

"Hmm too bad Adam and I was really getting along"

"That's great, where are you taking him on your first date?"

"Ha-ha very funny" He said and playfully slapped my arm.

But obviously that was all it took to get me to slip on a icy spot and fall down to the ground.

"Are you okey?" Zayn asked and helped me up.

"Sometimes I wonder if you even are human" I mumbled and he smirked at me.

We walked a few blocks until we decided to go home again because it was getting late and I was freezing, what a surprise.

"You know I'm really gonna miss you when you're away" Zayn said as we walked up the stairs.

"I'm gonna miss you to Zayn" I responded and kissed him on his perfect lips.

"You're sleeping over right?"

"If you want me too" He replied and I dragged him into the apartment as an answer.

(A/N) This chapter kind of sucked but I wanted to have a chapter with no drama just a few Zola moments before Lola is going home.
Ily guys <3456678
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith