Chapter 36

"Fasten your seatbelt were about to take off"

Paris, the city of love. Zayn and I could use some of that. Fighting had become an usual habit of ours but I was hoping Paris would change that.

"I'm really excited for this trip" I said and crawled up next to him in the seat.

"Yeah"

Short answer, he was probably still mad about some thing we had fought about last night which I didn't remember.

Once we started fighting it escalated quickly.

"Please don't be mad babe, can't we enjoy this trip and just be happy?" I said and gave him the puppy eyes.

Zayn rolled his eyes at me before he kissed me on the lips and I could feel him smiling trough the kiss.

"Could you please keep it in your pants" An old posh lady in the seat next to us asked.

Apparently the plane was full so she was sitting in first class right next to us.

We awkwardly let go of each other and became quite.

An hour passed and I was getting really bored.

The lady had fallen asleep and I was in the mood for some action.

I began nipping on Zayn's neck and he quickly responded by kissing me on the lips.

"I need to use the bathroom will you come with me?" I asked and winked at him.

We locked the bathroom door and started a heated make out session right there in the very tiny airplane bathroom.

Jisus I'm turning into Stephanie.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are about to start the landing and would you please rerun to your seats"

"Fuck" Zayn groaned and let go of me.

"Can you tell that I almost had sex in a bathroom?"

"I gave you a hickey" Zayn replied with a smirk.

"Asshole you do that on purpose" I said and hit him on the arm.

"You love it" He responded and continued kissing me.

"Could you please return to your seats" A flight attendant yelled from the other side of the door.

The look on her face when two people got out from the bathroom I can't describe you just had to be there.

"Sorry" I mumbled as we returned to our seats.

"It is not acceptable to have sex in the bathroom" The flight attendant yelled out in the microphone so everyone on the plane could hear including the lady beside us who immediately looked at us with disgust in her eyes.

"Well this is awkward" Zayn mumbled.

"Great story for the grandkids"

"The time your grandparents almost fucked in a public bathroom" He replied.

"The time your grandparents embarrassed themselves on an airplane, will work on the details" I responded.

"Yeah that would work to" Zayn said as he nodded.

After we had landed, got our bags and got out from the airport without getting mobbed we got seated in a cab that would take us to the hotel.

"So are you going to tell me which hotel we're staying in?"

Zayn had kept it a secret, he wanted it to be a surprise.

"We're there soon I promise" He replied with a smirk.

He was wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans with a jean jacket and was looking like a god.

I on the other hand looked like shit if you compared me to him as usual and I could not wait until we got to the hotel so I could take a long shower.

"Are we there yet?" I asked for what felt like the hundred time.

"Not yet"

"You said soon this does not feel like "soon" to me"

"Lola..." He mumbled, I guess he was tired too.

A few minutes passed and finally we stopped in front of a beautiful old building.

We went into the lobby and I gasped when I saw how incredibly beautiful it was. The hotel looked like it was directly taken out from an old movie and it felt like I was just waiting to see Marilyn Monroe somewhere in here.

"Do you like it?" Zayn asked when we got up to our room.

"Yes and I will show you just how much" I replied before I kissed him with passion and took of my shirt....

(A/N) Paris!!!!! #Zolaaf
Hope you liked it!
Ily <345469888
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith