Chapter 59

Sunday

In one day Logan would be home and he would be expecting an answer to his proposal and I still hadn't made up my mind and yesterday's meeting with Zayn hadn't made anything less confusing.

If I said yes to his proposal I was guarantied safety and boundaries for the rest of my life and in a year I would probably be a stay at home mom serving everyone's needs making mine and Logan's families happy but if I said no I would have no idea what to do with my life and I would be alone.

"How is it that when Zayn shows up my life always seems to get more complicated. Why can't my relationship just be like yours and Adam?" I said and sighed.

"Yeah we're pretty perfect" Stephanie said and blew a kiss to Adam who stood in their kitchen making dinner.

"Thanks for the help Steph" I responded and rolled my eyes.

"I'm just happy we finally spend some time together not shopping for wine or getting our hair blown out not that I don't like wine but you know" Stephanie said as I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I guess things always has been kind of crazy but you stood by my side through it all" I replied and smiled at her, I was wrong I would always have Stephanie so I would never be fully alone.

"Even when I told her not to and that she should ditch you" Adam said from the kitchen.

"Thank you for your support to Adam" I mumbled sarcastically.

"I'm actually glad you two are fighting again. It reminds me of the old times in the apartment" Steph said.

"I'm not I liked the Lola with a stick up her ass better than the sassy sarcastic one" Adam responded and I wanted to throw a lit candle on him.

"Be nice babe we just got her back"

"Yeah be nice babe" I imitated as Adam pointed fuck you discretely so Stephanie wouldn't see.

"So when will Louis be here?" Stephanie asked to change the subject.

"Any minute probably, he had to drop Freddie of at his mom first" I replied and a few minutes later Louis walked into Adam's and Steph's apartment.

"Wait Lola I thought you would be with Logan tonight he asked me to help him get reservations at this really posh restaurant at seven" Louis said surprised.

"He's supposed to be on a business trip until Monday in Cambridge" I said chocked and everyone's jaw dropped, they thought what I thought.

"I will kill him I swear I will get a knife and kill him"

"Stephanie clam down" Adam said as he put his arms around her.

"No I'm with you Stephanie" Louis said giving Adam an angry glare.

"What's the name of the restaurant?" I asked as I feel the anger build up inside me.

"It's in a hotel downtown we'll follow you there" Louis said before we hurried to jump into a cab.

__________________________________

"Wait here I'll ask for him" Louis said and went to the reception.

"You can take my scarf if you want to strangle him" Stephanie said, I  replied no but thanked for the offer.

"He had dinner half an hour ago and went up to room 134 after that" Louis said with a bitter look on his face.

"Was he alone?" I asked already knowing the answer before Louis slowly shook his head, of course.

"Wait here"

I took the elevator up and searched for room 134 until I found it.

This was the moment before my whole world would crumble right in front of my eyes.

(A/N) There will be a huge fight in the next chapter. Feels like it was a while ago Louis,Adam and Stephanie was in the story so there you have it.
Ily <3656809
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith