Chapter 26

16/12

After I'd spent my day with the Parkers aka Stephanie's family I was pretty tired since the only thing Stephanie and her sister did was fighting and I unfortunately came somewhere in the middle of that.

I locked up the door to my house and inhaled the familiar scent. I looked around in my childhood home and it was like no time had passed.

In my room I felt how nostalgia came over me and I thought back of all the memories I had here. First boyfriend, first heartbreak, all the nights Steph and I shared our deepest secrets with each other.

"Lola?" I heard my mum yell from downstairs and I woke up from my daydreams.

I ran downstairs and into my mothers loving arms.

"Darling I've missed you so much" She said and and kissed my cheek.

"I've missed you too mum"

"Oh there's my princess" My dad said when he walked through the door.

I hugged him tight and felt like I was nine again and nothing bad could ever happen to me.

"You need to tell us everything" My mum said and started making tea.

"How are your studies going?" My dad asked and sat down in a armchair.

"I got an A in English"

"That's great honey, English is the key to everything" He continued and gave me a life lesson about how great English is.

"And do you have a special boy in your life?" My mum asked after some chitchatting and took a sip of a tea

"As the matter of fact I have" I responded and blushed.

"Well tell us about him" My mum said and sat down beside me in the couch.

"His name is Zayn"

"Is he older than you princess?" My dad asked with concern.

"Yeah he's 21" I replied and my dad looked even more concerned.

"What does he do for a living?"

"He's in a band"

"Oh that must be hard"

"No not really they're doing great, ever heard of one direction?"

"Oh wow" My mum said chocked.

"When can we meet him?" My dad asked and put his teacup down on the coffee table.

"You want to meet him?"

"Yes"

"Ehm well I'll see if I can set that up sometime, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed" I said and quickly got up to my room and closed the door.

Was it too soon for him to meet my parents? I didn't think so but he probably would and if I brought it up and he said no it would just be awkward.

Zayn's pov
24/12

So that's it, the end of four amazing years, I thought as I signed the last paper.
I shook hands with the management before I hurried home.

I really needed to talk to somebody now or I will go crazy. I swear I was this close to start crying and I never cry and I didn't want to start now.

I called Louis, he was spending his birthday with his family in Doncaster.
I called Liam, he was with his family and girlfriend in Wolverhampton.
I called Jawaad, he was with his and my family in Bradford.

Can I call Lola or will I be to clingy? We hadn't really talked that much since she left, god why didn't I just tell her that I love her? Because I do, so damn much but I'm such a coward for not telling her.

I called her but she didn't respond, she was probably eating dinner with her parents or Stephanie.

Fuck, I need her so bad.

I smoked one cigarette, then another and another until the hole package was empty.

My bedroom was dark because the curtains were closed and it smelled like alcohol and smoke. It's Christmas Eve and I'm spending it alone.

I could go home but right now I don't need their pity and hugs, I need her.

Her lips, her eyes, her touch, her scent just everything about her. I know she would make me happy or at least try to but I'm to much of a man to admit it.

(A/N) So Zayn just left one direction officially in the story, not so the fans know but so he knows and the management knows.
The chapter kinda sucked but it will get better.
Ily <38663567
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith