Chapter 58

Lola's pov

I probably should have asked Zayn to leave when he showed up that Saturday  morning to spare everyone's feelings but i didn't.

Logan had left for a working trip and wouldn't be back for a couple of days so I was alone.

We had until now had one weird moment when our hands touched and I felt bad for even feeling weird about it when I clearly shouldn't, Zayn and I were friends.

"Hey we're friends right?" I asked him and put a piece of fruit in my mouth.

"Yeah sure why wouldn't we be?" Zayn replied.

"Exactly there's nothing between us anymore" I didn't know who I was trying to convince.

"Right" He mumbled and took a sip of his coffee and so did I.

"Shouldn't you avoid coffee?" Zayn asked as we both put down our cups on the table.

"What do you mean?"

"Isn't coffee bad for you when you're pregnant? I think I remember my mom telling me this when she was pregnant with my sisters"

"Zayn I'm not pregnant" I said trying to read his facial expression with no luck.

"What?" He said looking confused.

"I thought I was so we went to the doctor and he told me I wasn't then we met you and I guess Logan left that part out because of disappointment" I said and looked down as I thought back to telling him.

Flashback
A few days earlier.

"Lola can you grab me my deodorant from the bathroom cabinet?" Logan asked me as he was getting ready for work putting on his usual suit.

"Of course honey"

I went in to the bathroom and opened the cabinet and right next to Logan's deodorant was an unopened package of tampons and it suddenly hit me that I should have gotten my period by now.

I checked my calendar and I was right, I was seven days late and I usually got my period at the exact same day every month.

I couldn't be.., I can't be...,
I wasn't on the pill but we use condoms every time except a few...

"Logan I'm late" I said walking out from the bathroom.

"Yeah and so will I. Did you find the deodorant?" He continued as I sat down on the bed.

"No I mean I'm late, my period is seven days late"

"So?"

I waited for him to put the puzzle pieces together and after a few seconds of raised eyebrows his facial expression changed to something softer and he sat down beside me on the bed and took my hands in his.

"Are you okey?" Logan asked and I seemed like he really cared for once.

"Honestly I'm a little scared"

"Don't be. Think about it, a baby would be perfect right now. We aren't married but we could easily fix that and my mother would be so happy...."

He continued talking for at least a few minutes more but I kind of spaced out until I heard him utter the words.

"Lola, will you marry me?"

End of flashback

"I'm sorry Lola were you guys trying for a baby?" Zayn asked.

"No we weren't, I mean we aren't"

"One pretty major thing happened tho" I continued.

"What?"

"Logan proposed" I said and Zayn didn't show any emotions whatsoever.

"What did you say?"

"I said I needed to think about it"

(A/N) Proposals and babies this fanfic is getting out of hand but I like making drama and I hope you like it too.
Ily <356589007
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith