Chapter 35

The next morning when I woke up I felt bad. Logan and I had fallen asleep on the couch so we hadn't been doing anything bad but it still felt weird and after what he said last night it felt even weirder.

Without awakening Logan I got up from the couch and got dressed. I glanced over at the clock and realized how late it was.

Stephanie had left a note saying that she was at the library and I had one missed call from Zayn.

"Good morning angel"

"Morning Logan" I mumbled and poured some tea in a cup.

"This is the first time I've woken up at a girls house without the hole one night stand thing"

He was wrong. Logan had slept at my place that one time when he was really drunk but I didn't mention it.

"And how does that feel?"  I asked pretending to be interested.

"Bad" He replied but didn't have the chance to say more because the door bell rung.

"Wait here" I said as I went and opened it.

"Hi babe" Zayn said when I opened the door before he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Hi Zayn" I said as he went in to the living room and faced Logan.

"Logan" Zayn mumbled and pulled his hand through his hair.

"Hi Zayn what's up?" Logan replied with a smirk.

"I ask you the same"

"He came over uninvited last night and we watched a movie" I answered scared to hear what Logan would have said otherwise.

"Unfortunately we fell asleep before anything more could happen" Logan continued and winked at me.

"Fuck no" Zayn mumbled before he began getting ready to punch him.

"Okey I don't want I fight in my living room so you can go Logan it was almost nice hanging out" I said and put my arms around Zayn's waist.

"See you later angel"

And as Logan closed the door behind him another fight began with questions like:

"Lola what are you even doing hanging out with that guy? And why the fuck does he call you angel?"

"Why are you even reacting this way Zayn? Don't you trust me?"

"Is that necklaces from him to? Of course it is and you have been wearing it for months"

"I have always been faithful to you but when we meet you were in a relationship"

"Are we really on that again?"

If Stephanie hadn't walked in on us we would probably continue fighting until it was dark outside.

"Hi guys, watchaaaa doiiiing" Steph said and put down her books on the kitchen table.

"Nothing I was just leavening " Zayn mumbled and left me and Stephanie alone.

"Damn what was that all about?"

"Everything" I mumbled and went into my room.

The days past and I still hadn't talked to Zayn since Sunday and it was now Wednesday.

I felt bad because I guess I knew  where  he was coming from so I called him and when he didn't pick up, I called him again.

After I called him for the third time he finally picked up.

"What?" Zayn said angrily when he answered.

"Really you're still mad?"

"Sorry"

A few moments of awkward silence passed.

"Can I come over?" I asked to break the silence.

"Yeah see you soon" He said and hung up.

After fixing my hair and makeup and a quiet cab ride later I was at Zayn's.

I knocked on the door and he opened looking handsome as always and I couldn't help myself from rushing into his arms.

"I'm so so sorry Zayn I was an idiot" I mumbled with my head buried in his neck but he still didn't hug me back.

"I love you and I don't want us to fight" I continued as I let go of him and looked into his eyes.

Finally Zayn put his arms around me and pulled me in for a hug.

"I missed you"

"I missed you to" I replied before I leaned in and kissed him softly as I put my hands on his cheeks and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So is Paris still on?" Zayn asked when we let go of each other.

"Friday right?"

"Yeah"

"Still on" I said before I kissed him once again.

(A/N) Lame I know but it will be a few "cozy" chapters before the real drama will begin again.
Hope you liked it
Ily guys <36557489
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith