Chapter thirteen

"What! No.. Yes.. Maybe"

"You just said you had feelings for me" Zayn said and gave me a smirk.

"It doesn't matter any way..." I mumbled and looked down at my tea.

"Yes it does"

"Why?"

"The real reason I came to you yesterday was to tell you that I broke up with Perrie"

I think my heart stopped beating for a second.

"Wait what?"

"Lola I can't be in a relationship with out love in it, I just can't"

"So your not engaged anymore?"

"No"

"Oh thank god" I said and pressed my lips against his.

Zayn put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I could felt how he smiled trough the kiss and I hoped he felt that I smiled to.

"So where do go we go from this?" I asked when we had stopped kissing.

"Well first of all, we need to go on a real date so how about I'll pick you up tomorrow by four?"

"Sounds perfect" I said and pulled him in for another kiss.

"And after that I'll guess we'll see what happens" He continued and smiled at me.

We sat at the café maybe for an hour before we had to go separate ways. I had to go home and do my Spanish project and probably deal with Steph and Adam having sex in the room next to mine and Zayn had to go on some kind of meeting with his management.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked just to be sure.

"At four" He said and put his hand gently on my waist.

"Do you want me to walk with you home?"

"Nah I think I can manage it by myself" I answered and smiled at him.

"You're so beautiful..."

I looked down at my feet, blushed and let out a quiet "thank you" I'm not even sure he heard , I wasn't very good at accepting compliments.

Zayn caressed my chin and gave me a passionate kiss before he had to go.

I watched him walk away, he was all dressed in black and looked unbelievably handsome even from behind.

When I got home I almost finished my Spanish project about Spain's history but I got distracted and started watching some friends episodes instead.

So Zayn had broke of the engagement with Perrie because he didn't have feelings for her anymore more? If I hadn't met Zayn would they still be together? Probably. Once again I didn't know how I felt about this hole Zayn situation but what I did know was that I really liked him and that's the thing that matters the most at least it should be.

"So Adam and I did it in a restaurant bathroom" Is the first thing Stephanie said when she got home.

"Wow really?"

"Yes but it wasn't as good as the gym locker room"

"Good to know"

"By the way how did it go with Zayn? Did he kiss you again? Did you end it? Was he sad? Did you have sex in the bathroom? Was it good?"

"Slow down Steph you're going to pass out if you don't breath"

She sat down on my bed, took a deep breath and gave me look full of curiosity.

"So he broke up with Perrie...."

"What really?!? That's so romantic!" Stephanie said and put her hands on her heart and sighed.

"And then we kissed..,a lot and tomorrow he's taking me out on a real date" I continued and Steph looked just as excited as a child on Christmas.

"I'm so happy for you Lols"

"And I'm happy for you to that things are going so great with Adam"

"Anyway I'll be in my room, I got some work to catch up on"

"Of course I'll just order take out then" I responded and Stephanie nodded.

After she closed the door to her room I thought about Zayn again..., it seemed like it was all that I thought about these days. I thought about our date,Perrie, him and my feelings for him until I realized that I really am overthinking everything. I need to stop think and just do.

(A/N) So this chapter was a "setting the scene" chapter and next time the chapter will be about their date.
Hope you liked it
Vote and comment guys
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith