Chapter 40

14/2 Valentine's Day

I hadn't talked to Zayn in a month. He hadn't called me since our fight in Paris but on the other hand I hadn't contacted him either.

Stephanie was still getting over her and Adam's breakup and this day especially since it was Valentine's Day was hard for her.

Steph and I, both miserable sent Valentine's Day in front of the tv eating fast food and sweets.

"Lolaaaaaa there isn't any ice cream left" Steph whined.

"Can't you go to the store and get some more (omg it rhymed)" She asked as I sighed and stood up.

"Next time it's your turn" I said and went to get dressed.

I put on some skinny jeans, a grey sweater, white sneakers and I left my hair hanging loose then I was good to go.

I went out and of course it was drizzling as always in London but I didn't care to get an umbrella.

Then I realized that he stood there, leaning against the lamppost with a cigarette in his hand looking like a true badboy with his leather jacket and black boots.

He had cut his hair and it was now pushed to one side. God he looked great.

"Happy Valentine's Day"  Zayn said and walked over to me.

"Why didn't you tell your friends about me?" I asked.

"I don't know" He said after a while of silence.

I sat down on the stairs up to the door leading into our building and Zayn sat down beside me.

"This isn't working, I can't do this anymore"

I had said the words we both had feared.

"Lola please" Zayn said and I could hear the desperate tone in his voice.

"I'm sorry Zayn" I said and stood up.

"You're not the man I fell in love with anymore" I continued and walked away, this time he didn't stop me.

________________________________

I got I text form Stephanie saying that it took to long for me and that she was going to get waisted with some of her friends from school.

I felt like being alone so I just walked around in my neighborhood hopping that I wouldn't meet someone I know but of course I see Logan on the other side of the street.

"Hey Angel wait up" He yelled as he crossed the street to get to me.

"Happy Valentine's Day" He said and gave me a quick hug.

"You too" I mumbled and didn't bother to react to the fact that he hugged me out of nowhere.

"So what are you up to?" I asked and tried to hold it together when the only thing I wanted was to crawl up in my bed and cry my eyes out.

"I just visited my mother" Logan replied and nodded to the rehabilitation center across the street.

"How is she?"

"She's coming home next week" Logan answered and I don't think I've ever heard him sound that happy.

"Oh really that's so great" I responded and seeing Logan happy actually made me feel a tiny bit better at least  for the moment which was weird since he was an boundary crossing arrogant asshole 99% of the time.

"Yeah I just hope she will stay sober"

"Don't worry she will" I said.

"Wow it's really starting to rain, I live a few blocks from here do you want to come in?" He asked.

Better than being alone crying I guess so I nodded, what's the worst that could happen?

"We don't want you to get even more wet then you probably already are because of my presence" Logan continued and now I know why I hesitated.

(A/N) So Zola is officially over and i hate to say it but we're getting closer to the end which I already have figured out.
Hope you like this chapter even if it's really short.
Ily <3454757766
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith