Chapter 47

Lola's pov
Flashback

"Hey Zayn I'm here! Where are you?" I asked as I went in to his apartment ready for our date.

I looked around in the apartment and found him out on the balcony with of course a cigarette in his mouth.

From afar I couldn't help but think smoking looked quite attractive but up close it sucked and it smelled like shit.

"Hi baby I'll be there in a minute" He said and breathed out the smoke in front of me.

"You know smoking is a really bad habit of yours. It's killing you and when you smoke in front of me it's killing me too it's called passive smoking" I said carefully, I didn't want him to get mad at me.

I had tried to avoid the fact that I hated him smoking because I knew it would start an argument but I couldn't hold it in any more.

"My life my decisions" He snapped at me and lit up another cigarette.

"I'm only saying it because I care about you" I said as I tried to put my arms around him but he pushed me away.

"You're not my fucking mom Lola" Zayn said as he walked away from me and shrugged his jacket on.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere I can smoke without you nagging on me" He said and slammed the door behind him.

After awhile I got worried and started looking for him.

I found him sitting in the backyard on a bench with a lighter in his left hand and a unlit cigarette in his right.

"Zayn? Are you still mad at me?" I asked and came up behind him.

I sat down beside him and put my head on his shoulder. He looked up at me and then down at the ground again.

After a few minutes of silence he sighed and put his arm around my shoulders as he kissed my temple.

"It's the only way for me to relieve stress" Zayn explains.

"It doesn't have to be that way, you can vent to me" I said and took away the cigarette and lighter from his hands.

"Okey, I'll try"

"That's all I'm asking for" I said and kissed him softly on his lips.

End of flashback

"Woah you look gorgeous angel" Logan said as I walked down the stairs to find him waiting for me.

"Thank you" I say and blush as he kiss my cheek.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I sat down in his car.

"Dinner" He answered as I remembered what he had said before "a real date with dinner and everything".

We stopped at what looked like a really posh luxurious restaurant and I wasn't surprised, he was a guy with money who liked to show off.

"Did you buy that dress to impress me?" Logan asked as we sat down at our table.

"Why do you ask?" I replied as he smirked.

"The price tag is still on"

"What?!" I panicked as I started looking for the price tag.

"I'm joking but now I know that you bought that dress for me" He said with a grin and took my hand over the table.

"Charming" I mumbled and pulled away my hand to take a sip of my wine.

"Aren't I always"

"Did you take me to this place to impress me?" I asked after I'd swallows my wine.

"Yes" He said without hesitating.

"No hesitation?"

"No hesitation needed, you should know how much you mean to me and how much you deserve" Logan said and now it was my time to place my hand on his.

"Let's order"

We ordered and the rest of the night actually wasn't that bad.

As Logan walked me home he held my hand and it felt nice (nobody is more surprised than me).

"It might not be our first kiss but I got a feeling it's the beginning of something great" He said as we stopped outside my building.

"Logan I need to take this slow in order for it for this to work" I said and took a step back as he nodded.

"I'm still going to kiss you tho" Logan said and pulled me back into his arms and kissed me passionately.

(A/N) Hope you are enjoying the flashbacks in the beginning because I can't tell you how much I like to write them.
Hope you liked this chapter!
Ily <38645656
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith