Chapter sixteen

So the weekend came and I still hadn't contacted Zayn but on the other hand he hadn't contacted me either so I hadn't talked to him at all since our date.

I thought about calling him many times but I just couldn't. Maybe it was to soon for him to be with somebody else and that's why he is so closed?

Stephanie had left me alone yesterday and since then the only thing I'd been doing was eating take out and watching Netflix..., I'm such a catch.

I had received a couple of texts from Logan, he wanted to know if I wanted to "hangout"..., let's face it I wanted to know if I wanted to have sex with him so I replied that I was busy.

I had also got a text from Steph but I was to busy with eating that I hadn't replied back yet but now I was desperate for some human contact (yes she had only been away for like a day and a half but when you live with someone you easily get lonely when that person isn't home) so I replied back.

Steph: Hiiii Lols, watchaaaa doing???

Lola: Just got back from the gym..

Steph: You're home watching tv and the only one you've spoken to is Figaro, Am I right?

Lola: Yes....

Steph: Jisus Lola go out and interact with people

Lola: I don't wannaaaaa

Lola: Besides it's cold outside...

Steph: Then ask Zayn over

Lola: Nah I'm good

Steph: Do it or I won't cook for you anymore

Lola: Then I'll stop cleaning...

Lola: Wait I'll do it

Steph: You realized that you would starve to death without me

Lola: Probably

I felt much better after talking to Stephanie so I decided to do as she said and call Zayn.

"Hello" He said when he picked up after it had rung three times.

"Hi Zayn it's Lola"

"Oh hi.., how are you?" He said after a few moments of silence.

"I'm good but I wondered if you wanted to come over?"

"Oh I'm sorry Lola I can't I got a meeting with modest"

To be honest I wasn't totally sure about what modest was but I guessed it was his management.

"Okay, some other time then I guess"

"I'll call you" He said before he quickly hung up.

So if I couldn't hangout with Zayn I decided that I should call somebody else, mostly to make Stephanie happy but also because she was right I hadn't spoken to somebody besides Figaro..., and he is a cat.

I started to look for someone to call in my phone book. It was a lot of my old friends from Oxford in there, my mum and dad and other family members like my grandma, a few people from my classes and people I had no idea who they were, Adam.., ew, Steph, Logan, Zayn. Then my eyes stopped at one name, Louis.

Louis seemed like an awesome guy and we really connected at the party but the chances that he was busy were big. Ugh, why not? The worst you can get is a no right. (Yes I was pretty new at the hole "calling people to meet up thing")

"Hi Lola, what a lovely surprise! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Louis said happily when he picked up.

"Hello Louis, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

"Yeah sure, can I come over?"

"Yes absolutely" I answered with excitement.

I told him my address and Louis said he would be there in 20 minutes more or less depending on the traffic.

I took off my pajamas and put on some light blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, I left my hair in a messy bun and didn't bother to put on makeup.

25 minutes later Louis showed up at the door and pulled me into a hug.

"Great seeing you again Lola" He said and walked into the living room.

"You to Louis"

"Where are your roomie?"

"Manchester"

"Then I'm sleeping over" Louis said and I don't think it was a question. "And you know what we should do?"

"No" And I wasn't sure if I wanted to know either.

"We should throw a party, here, tonight"

"Oh I don't know" I said with hesitation.

"Come on Lola live a little"

"Ugh alright"

"But Louis why aren't you at the modest meeting?" I asked and sat down on the kitchen table.

"What are you talking about?" Louis replied with confusion in his blue eyes.

"Zayn said he had needed to go to a modest meeting today and I just thought since you're in the band to shouldn't you also be there?"

"Lola there is no modest meeting today"

(A/N) Basically this is just a filler chapter but I'm actually kind of happy with it.
Hope you liked it!
Vote and comment guys
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith