Chapter 49

Zayn's pov
Flashback

"Lola, baby please wake up" I begged as I shook her awake.

"What is it?" She mumbled and yawned.

"I don't feel good" I whispered.

I hadn't slept one bit since we went to bed a few hours ago, I'd only been tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position with no luck.

Lola rolled over, she was now completely awake and her eyes widen when she saw me shivering and the sweat on my forehead.

She sat up quickly and put her hand softly on my forehead.

"Zayn you're burning up" Lola said as I groaned, I felt weak.

She jumped out of bed and in to the kitchen, a few minutes later she came back with a glass full of water and two aspirin.

She sat down beside me on the edge of the bed and helped me sit up and take the medicine.

"It's fucking freezing in here" I mumbled as I put my head back on the pillow.

Lola was sleeping in one of my t-shirts while I was sleeping in only my underwear.

"Here take this" She said as she took of the t-shirt.

Just the sight of her with no shirt on made me feel a tiny bit better and with the shirt which smelled like her on I stopped shivering.

"I think your breasts are making me getting better" I mumbled and smirked at her as she quickly covered her chest up with the duvet.

Lola rolled her eyes at me as she tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you" I mumbled as she traced her cold fingertips on my face, it felt nice.

"I'll stay up until you've fallen back to sleep" Lola said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep not to long after.

End of flashback

"So how are you holding up Zayn?" Liam asked and took a sip of his beer.

Since I left the band Liam were the only one who hadn't stopped talking to me.

"I'm fine" I mumbled.

"I heard you and Lola broke up. I'm sorry, I could tell you really loved her"

"Yeah.... From who did you hear that?"

"Louis, he and Lola are apparently really close friends" Liam said as I felt a sting in my heart.

In only a few months I had lost my best friend AND my girlfriend all because of my shitty behavior.

"How is he?" I couldn't help but ask we hadn't talked for months so I had no idea what was going on in his life.

"He broke up with Eleanor" Liam replied as I looked shocked at him.

"Really?" I asked as I lit up a cigarette.

"Hey I thought you were trying to stop?" He stated and nodded at the cigarette between my teeth.

"It was only for her" I said and inhaled the chemicals.

Liam looked at me with pity in his eyes but I shrugged my shoulders as I sign that I was ok.

"Hey I got this really cute friend of mine who is single if you want I can set you guys up" Liam offered but I shook my head, I wasn't ready to move on yet.

"You know, it will get better"

"I don't need your pity" I snapped and put out the cigarette in a ashtray.

"I'm just trying to be friendly"

"But still" I mumbled and arose from the barstool.

"It was nice seeing you" I said and walked away from him and the bar leaving my old life behind.

The next couple of months weren't great for me, I did a few things I regretted like going against Louis with Naughty boy who I stopped talking to after awhile and shaving of my hair before I dyed it green.

I was pretty stoned a lot of the time and actually called her once only to find out she had changed her number.

(A/N) #Ziam!!!! Now the story is getting closer to ending in the next chapter three or four year will have gone by.
Hope you enjoyed reading!
Ily <3546988885
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith