Chapter 29

30/12

"Oh I will miss you so much honey" My mum said and hugged me tight.

"I'll miss you to mum"

"Zayn it was so nice to meet you" She said to Zayn and hugged him to.

"Take care princess" My dad said and hugged me.

"But before you leave may I have a word with you" He continued and I nodded.

"I'll wait in the car" Zayn said and walked away to give us some privacy.

"Are you really sure about this with Zayn?"

"What do you mean dad?"

"He isn't really you're type with all the tattoos and the smoking" My mum said and nodded back at Zayn who was opening a cigarette package.

"What are my type then?"

"You know my friend Andrea from school her son is becoming a doctor and is perfect for you"

"I love Zayn mum and nothing can change that, for me he is perfect. See you in another six months" I said and walked away from them.

I walked over to Zayn. He was leaning against the car all dressed in black with a cigarette in his hand looking like a true bad boy.

"Are you okey?" He asked as he threw away his cigarette.

"I am now" I replied and kissed him passionately on his lips with my arms around his neck.

"I love you" I said when we pulled away from each other.

"I love you too" He responded casually.

"Let's go and get Stephanie then we'll drive home and then I will fuck you senselessly" He whispers in my ear before he kissed me on my sensitive spot on the neck.

So we hadn't have sex in like two weeks because my parents lived in the same house but it seemed like Zayn was the one who needed it the most.

"Little horny Zayn?"

"You have no idea"

We walked over to the Parker house, knocked on their door and waited for someone to open.

"Hi Amanda is Steph there" I said when she opened the door.

Her jaw dropped when she saw Zayn and her eyes became so big that it looked like they were about to pop out any second now.

"OMG!!!!! ITS ZAYN MALIK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG OMG CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU? IS LARRY REAL?!? DO YOU SHIP LARRY?!?! I LOVE YOU" She screamed and threw her self into his arms.

"I'll go and get Stephanie" I said and left them alone.

"Steph are you ready to leave?" I asked before I opened her door.

Her bags were packed but she sat on her bed still in pajamas holding something in her hand.

"Steph what is it?" I asked and sat down beside her but I still couldn't see what she was holding.

She stared crying and for Stephanie who almost never cried this had to be something big.

"I'm pregnant" Stephanie said and showed me what she was holding.

A positive pregnancy test.

"What how?"

"You know how"

"I mean didn't you use protection?"

"Not all the times" She said and started crying even more.

"We'll figure this out okey? Everything is going to be okey" I said and hugged her tight.

"Lola I can't be a mother, I don't even want kids"

"I know Steph I know"

"This is how we'll do, you will get dressed, we will drive home and get you a doctors appointment and then we'll see were we'll go from that, does that sound good?" I asked and she nodded.

She got into the shower and I went downstairs to Zayn again but now he was alone.

"Ready to go?"

"No something came up so you can drive ahead"

"Fuck Lola I'm going crazy here"

"I know but I'll call you tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Good bye Zayn" I said before I kissed him on the cheek and went upstairs again.

I heard how he sighed behind me before he went out the door and closed it. I wanted him but right now Stephanie was more important than anything.

"Are you going to tell Adam?" I asked when she got out from the shower.

"No because I'm not going to keep it" Steph said and got dressed.

I didn't know how to respond to that so I just nodded.

"Will you come with me?" She asked after awhile of silence.

"Of course Steph" I replied and put an arm around her.

"Thank you Lola"

(A/N) So since Stephanie has I pretty big part in this story I thought she would have some drama to so Zayn and Lola could be happy together for once but don't worry I got a lot planned for this story.
Ily <3758688
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith