Chapter 22

6/12 aka my birthday!!!

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Lolaaaaaa, Happy birthday to you!!!!" Stephanie sang when she and Adam came into my room half past seven on my birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLAAAA!"She screamed and hugged me tight.

"Thanks Steph" I said and laughed.

"Happy birthday Lola" Adam said and put down a light pink (which was my favorite color) cake with small white flowers on top, some plates and spoons and a bunch of gifts on my bed.

"Thank you Adam" I said as I gave Steph confused look.

"We know it's early and your classes don't begin until later but we wanted to spend at least a little time with you until we need to go" Steph said and started cutting up cake to all of us.

"Oh thank you guys" I said and started eating cake.

"Open your presents Lols" Steph said with excitement.

I started unwrapping the present from Stephanie and hugged her tightly when I saw the bracelet I so long have wanted.

"Omg Steph I love it"

"Of course you do"

I was very surprised when I found a present from Adam who doesn't even like me so I started opening it carefully because who knows what it could be.

"Condoms? Really Adam?"

"Well we all saw you and Zayn right so I just thought you needed it" He answered and I rolled my eyes at him.

Then I opened the rest of the presents who were from my family and a couple of friends.

"Lola you missed one" Adam said and picked up a big gift from the floor.

I opened it and saw a complete party kit. It had party hats, alcohol, fireworks, red cups, chips etc.

"Wow, who's that from?"

"I don't know"

"What does the note say?"

"Happy birthday party princess" I read and suddenly I knew exactly who it was from.

Louis.

"Oh that's cute" Steph said and took the note away from me.

"Babe we really need to go now" Adam said and arose from my bed.

"Yeah, see you later birthday girl" She responded and kissed my cheek before she and Adam closed the door behind them.

I checked my phone, no new messages. I found it kind of odd that Zayn hadn't wished me happy birthday yet but he probably had something big planned for later.

________________________________

After I had my last class I rushed trough the campus, I wanted to go home so bad.

I checked my phone..., again, still no new messages or missed calls.

I didn't see were I was going so I walked right into someone.

"Watch it"

"Oh I'm sorry" I said and looked up and met Logan's eyes.

I hadn't seen him or talked to him in months, not since he came home to me drunk.

"No worries, happy birthday Lola" He said and kissed my cheek.

How did he know it was my birthday?

"I have a boyfriend" I said quickly and took a Steph away from him.

"Who? That tiny tattooed guy?" Logan asked with a grin.

"He has name and yes Zayn is my boyfriend"

"Zayn.." He mumbled as if he tasted the name.

"Well I wasn't trying anything but I will if you want me too" He continued smirking and pulled me close to him.

"I don't want you to try anything"

"Anyway I got a gift for you, turn around" He said and I did what he said.

He slowly pulled my hair to one side and put on a necklace. I looked down at it and saw a silver necklace with a little angel wing on also in silver.

"I'll see you around.., angel" He said before he turned around and walked away.

Why did he get me a gift? We don't even know each other that well.

I fingered nervously on the wing, he always seemed to get into my head.

When I got home I ate some cake, cuddled with Figaro and watched some Netflix, you don't study on your birthday.

So I was finally nineteen but it still felt like I was twelve on the inside and I probably looked like I was twelve on the outside to. What the hell did Zayn see in me? And Logan to for that matter?

The night came and Steph came home exhausted so we ate cake and watched Netflix together.

Hours went by and suddenly my birthday was over and I still had no new messages or missed calls.

(A/N) I'm really happy about this chapter so I hoped you enjoyed reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Ily <34567564
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith