Chapter 34

"You're so god damn lucky you know" Stephanie said as she stroked Figaro's back.

I had just told her that I was going to France and obviously she was a bit jealous.

I didn't respond to her statement I just nodded and looked away. I mean he's only talking me to France because feels bad and want to make it up to me. So if he hadn't been such a dick in the first place we wouldn't go to Paris.

"How is things with you and Adam?" I asked to change the subject.

"Bad"

"Why?" I asked and sat down beside her and Figaro.

"I don't know" She mumbled.

"Yes you do"

"Anyway what do you want for dinner?" Steph said and now it was her turn to change the subject.

"Chicken and make a lot, I like to eat my feelings away" I replied and Stephanie nodded.

In the middle of our dinner the bell rung and Steph went to get it. I heard how she talked to someone and than closed the door.

"Who was it?" I asked and took a sip of my water.

"Hello there angel" Logan said behind me before he sat down at the table beside me.

"Logan what are you doing her on a Saturday night?"

"He came to talk to you so I offered him some food and since I'm finished it looks like it will just be you and him Lols" Stephanie said as she put her plate in the sink.

"Huh"

"I'll be in my room studying with headphones" She said before she went to her room and closed the door behind her.

"Do you know what this looks like?" Logan said with a smirk.

"This isn't a date Logan" I mumbled a bit irritated.

"If you say so"

"Why did you come here?" I asked as Logan started eating.

"I was in the neighborhood"

I went nostalgic. That was the thing Zayn had said when we just had been getting to know each other and he showed up outside my house.

"Hello Lola?"

"What?" I asked as I snapped out of my daydreaming.

"You just spaced out there for a minute" He replied.

"I'm sorry, what are you doing in this neighborhood anyway?"

"My mum is at the rehabilitation center a block away" He said as I dropped my fork.

"What?" I said once again surprised by what he just had told me.

"Yeah she's an alcoholic" He mumbled and looked down at his plate.

"Oh Logan I'm so sorry" I said and put my hand on his hand that was resting on the table.

"It's okay I'm used to it"

"So that's why I always run into you"

"I guess so" He replied as he still looked down at his plate.

"Anyways I should get going"

"You know you could stay here.., we could watch a movie or something?" I suggested.

"Really? You want me to stay?" He said and just like that he was like himself again.

"Why not" I replied and he gave me a smirk.

"You look really hot in that outfit angel" Logan said as he looked at me up and down.

I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing pretty short grey shorts and a white tank top with a cardigan over but I still showed a lot of skin and that didn't seem appropriate.

"Then I'll go and change"

"You can do it here" Logan responded and I rolled my eyes at him, boundaries for gods sake.

When I got back fully covered I couldn't help but think Logan was quite attractive and not at all what I had imagined.

He was looking at the tv with Figaro on his lap and I just stood there for a few seconds just looking at him before I realized what I was doing.

I sat down in the couch as far away from him as possible and put on a movie.

"Why so tense angel?" Logan asked as he stroked Figaro on the back.

"I'm not tense, I'm just really into this movie and it's quite scary to" I replied.

"It's a Disney movie"

"Yeah I know but it creeps me out" I mumbled and Logan laughed at me.

Yeah I was panicking and it just made me sound completely stupid.

"Well I can protect you" He said and winked at me.

"I think I'll manage" I replied and winked sarcastically back at him.

"If your roommate wasn't just in the other room I would totally fuck you right now" Logan said after awhile of silence.

"So you really don't care about the fact that I have a boyfriend who I love?"

"Not really and I don't think you will be together for that much longer anyways" He continued.

"Why?"

"Because you deserve better and I think you'll realize it"

(A/N) New chapter!! And my writers block is thankfully gone.
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!
Ily <3466757767
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith