Chapter 52

Lola's pov
28/5 aka the day of the moving in party

"Hi darling I'm back and I got the things you asked for" I said as I walked through the front door that morning after I had run some errands.

I took of my jacket and shoes and put them where they were supposed to be in the hallway, I wanted everything to look perfect for the party this afternoon.

"Are you home?" I yelled again and made my way up to his office, yes our house was that big so we had space for an office on the second floor.

"Sssh I'm working" He said when I opened the door and saw him sitting by his laptop.

"I got the you asked for" I said with low voice trying not to disturb him.

"Are you sure you got the right wine? I don't want my family to think we're basic" He said still with his eyes attached to the computer.

"Yes I am and I bought your mother's favorite flowers to" I said and wondered if I had put the lilies in water.

Logan finally turned around to look at me as he took my hands in his and stood up.

"I'm sorry I've been distant lately, I just want everything to be perfect" He said and stoked my hand.

"Don't worry it will be" I mumbled and let go of his hands.

"Hey, I love you Lola" Logan said before I walked out from his office.

"I love you too"

_______________________________

A few hours later and the party had began to take it's shape.
I acted as the perfect hostess and always made sure everyone one had a glass of white wine in their hand.

"Lola darling what a tremendous party" My mom said and gave me a quick hug so did my dad.

"Thank you Mrs Rodes and it's good to see you Sir" Logan replied and put his arm around my waist.

"Such a lovely couple" Logan's father said with his mother nodding beside him.

"Indeed they are" My mom said and smiled proudly, I guess I had become everything she wanted me to be.

"Three years together and hopefully many more" Logan said and pulled me closer to him as I smiled at him.

"Yes isn't it time to tie the knot soon" Logan's mother said hinting at my naked ring finger as I blushed.

"We're getting there" Logan replied winking at me and I swear my heart stopped for a second.

Sure Logan was a couple years older than me and probably ready for marriage but what about me?

"I'm just saying I was just a year older than Lola when I had Logan" Logan's mom continued as it felt like I was about to pass out.

"I need some water" I mumbled and took a step back from Logan and our parents.

"Are you alright sweetheart?You look a little pale" My dad asked as I nodded with all eyes on me.

"I'll be fine" I said and turned away.

I pushed through the crowded rooms into the kitchen and poured myself some water.

Every time our parents visited they always dropped hints about marriage and kids, hints that Logan seemed to pick up and I trying to forget.

I needed air, I thought as I made my way through the hallway and out through the door.

Our house was located in the posh streets of London and looked like Carries apartment building in "sex and the city" except it was a house made for one family not an apartment building.

I sat down on the steps and took a deep breath, finally I could breathe.

(A/N) I'm really happy with the way this chapter turned out so I hope you liked it.
Ily <364647998
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith