Chapter 57

Zayn's pov

The next time I saw Lola was two weeks after the party was at the worst time and place ever.

I was on my way home from the recording studio walking a way nobody usually walks just to have some piece and quiet for myself when I saw her with Logan walking out from a building.

It's weird I had wanted to run into Lola these past three years but hadn't and now I always seemed to run into her when I least expected it.

I wanted to turn the other way but they had already spotted me.

"Zayn it's nice to see you" Lola said as she walked hand in hand with Logan against me.

"Yes what are you guys doing in this part of town?"

"There's a really well educated doctor who works here" Lola mumbled as she looked very uncomfortable.

"Are you sick?" I asked with a bit of concern in my voice.

"Lola isn't sick we went here to do an ultrasound to see if she's pregnant" Logan said not with a smile on his face but with a smirk.

I lost all my words and probably my jaw to.

"Congratulations" I managed to squeeze out with no emotion whatsoever on my face.

"Well we should go, it was nice seeing you" Lola said after awhile of awkward silence before we went opposite ways.

I definitely should stay away from them to make it easier.., I mean they're starting a family and probably would get married soon.

But as it always was and still is with Lola I can't. It's three years later and I have realized that my feelings for her haven't changed one bit.
The irony tho. Last time I was together with someone else and now Lola is. It seems like we have changed sides but this time the feelings are coming from only one side.

As I saw her walk off with Logan's arm around her waist I had to make a choice. Either forget her and move on or give it another chance.

The choice was easy but selfish I wanted her back so the morning after I stood knocking on her door hoping Logan wouldn't be home and that Lola would.

"Zayn"

Only hearing her say my name made me shiver. I felt stupid for not realizing my feelings hadn't gone away sooner.

"I know it's stupid of me to show up" I began not knowing where I was going with it.

"Come on in" Lola said and put her hair up in a bun.

Lola was wearing grey pajama pants and a white top with no makeup on, she looked like she did when we were dating.

"Where's Logan?" I asked as we went inside.

"Don't worry he's on a business trip and won't be back until Monday" Lola replied and smirked at me she must have heard the concern in my voice.

"Have you eaten breakfast? I thought I would offer you those pancakes now" She asked after some light chitchatting.

"As the matter of fact I haven't and pancakes sounds delicious" 

"Great I'll start with the mix would you put on some music?"

There I was. Alone in Lola's kitchen laughing and making breakfast with her singing along to old songs from the 90's with out her boyfriend and it felt great. Better than in along time.

"Hand me the eggs" Lola said nodding at the fridge.

"Bossy"

"Of course"

I handed her the eggs and as our fingers touched we both froze only to realize what we were doing and were this might be going.

(A/N) Omg I have been working on this chapter for so long and finally I finished it only to realize it sucked, hahah my life.
Ily <33546666
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith