Chapter 53

Zayn's pov

"Hey Zayn wait up" I heard Stephanie yell behind me as I was walking on the street on my way to Lola's party.

"Hi Steph, shouldn't you be at your party?" I asked thinking it was her and Lola throwing it.

"My party?" She looked confused.

Then it hit me. It wasn't Steph's party because Lola had moved out and that's why she held a party.

"I mean aren't you late because I know I am" I said to save the situation.

"Yes and Lola will hate me for it plus Adam is already there waiting for me" She responded.

"So you got back together with him?"

"Yes thankfully" Stephanie said and I swear I could see small red hearts forming in her eyes.

"Anyway I'm sorry I blurted out an invitation the other day" She continued.

"Why?"

"Won't it be awkward, you Lola and Logan?"

It felt like I had walked into a hard wall only hearing his name in the same sentence as hers. But I wasn't surprised they were together in fact I think some part of me already knew.

"Nah it's cool" I lied it probably would be awkward since we weren't exactly friends the three of us.

"Let's hope so..., oh there's Lola" Steph said and pointed at the steps that led up to a beautiful white posh house where Lola was sitting, fuck she was gorgeous.

"Lols you okey?" Stephanie asked and Lola looked up, she looked into my eyes but I couldn't tell what she was feeling or thinking like I used to.

"I just got out for some air, glad you could make it" She said and stood up.

"Baby where have you been?" Adam said after he stepped out the front door.

"Sorry the traffic was horrible" Steph said and kissed him.

"Enjoy the party" Lola said as a perfect hostess and Stephanie and Adam walked into the house again leaving the door closed behind them.

I realized this is the first time in years Lola and I were alone together and it couldn't be more awkward.

"It's nice of you to come" Lola said to break the silence.

"No worries, some house you got" I replied to get the small talk going.

"I'm very lucky" She mumbled and bit her lip.

That move used to drive me crazy and it still had an effect on me it seems I thought as I cleared my throat.

"We should get back to the party" She said and opened the front door.

"Of course" I mumbled hoping I would find Steph and Adam so I had someone to talk to inside.

As soon as we got inside I realized I had no idea what I was doing here.

With my black clothes that smelled of smoke, unshaved face and tattooed arms I did not fit in at all and things got even more uncomfortable when I saw Logan making his way towards us.

"Angel how are you feeling?" Logan asked Lola not noticing me at first.

"I'm fine, Logan you remember Zayn" Lola said as Logan looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Zayn, how could I forget" He said and shook my hand.

"Great house" I said trying to be polite as Logan put his arm around Lola's waist pulling her closer to him, the worst part is that she didn't mind in fact she liked it.

"Isn't it" Logan said instead of a thank you.

"Zayn the drinks are in the kitchen and I saw Adam and Stephanie upstairs" Lola said and I nodded a thank you before I walked away from them.

When I looked back they had turned so the faced each other's faces. Logan said something as Lola laughed and put her arms around his neck.
She glanced at me before she kissed him.

(A/N) So Lola is being a sneaky bitch, that's some thing new.
Ugh I have so many mixed emotions about this story....
Hope you liked it even tho it was a messy chapter
Ily <344648690
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith