Chapter 38

After a night of only a few hours of sleep (I think you know why) I woke up alone in our hotel suite.

"Zayn?" I said but no answer.

I realized it was a note on Zayn's side of the bed and I could literally feel how my heart sunk in my chest.

I'm sorry baby but I have a meeting in the studio today, See you tonight  xx Z

So my instinct was right, he had ditched me for work today as well. 

I had thought this trip would be romantic and fun instead I'm left alone again and the only thing I'm feeling is disappointment.

I wondered why we even went on this trip. Naive as I am I just dropped school and everything at home to go away with him but he obviously didn't feel the same.

I missed Stephanie but I didn't want to burden her with my problems when she had said that she finally would take care of her own and talk to Adam about everything that had happened.

If I called Logan he would probably say I told you so and laugh at me and how naive I am.

So I called Louis.

"Hi Lola how is Paris?" Louis answered after only one signal.

"Zayn ditched me for work again" I said and told Louis about this trip so far.

"But I guess he doesn't have a choice right?" I asked and Louis sighed.

"Lola stop making up excuses for him. He is an ass and he's treating you like shit and has been doing for quite awhile now"

"Why are you saying that? Zayn is your friend Louis"

"Correction Zayn was my friend we haven't talked in weeks. He is not the same as he used to be" He said and I couldn't help but feel the same.

It knocked on the door and I heard someone say something about cleaning.

"Lou I got to go, I call you later" I said and hung up as I jumped out of bed and quickly put on some clothes so the they could clean our room.

Once again I walked alone on the streets of Paris feeling let down and disappointed.

I ended up somewhere is never been before in front of a bar and restaurant.
I was beginning to get hungry so I went in.

It took me by surprise when I saw him sitting by the bar drinking and smoking with his friends.

Zayn.

Our eyes met and I couldn't even bare to look at him so I stormed out.

It felt like I was about to explode. I felt all the feelings at once sadness, regret but mostly anger.

"Lola" Zayn yelled and ran after me.

"Having fun at your business meeting in the studio I see" I said and turned around.

"Is that what you did yesterday too?" I asked but I already knew the answer.

"The were in town and wanted to catch up" He replied.

"And how could you say no to that on your romantic trip to Paris with your girlfriend" I almost yelled at him.

"I'm sorry Lola" Zayn said and took my hands in his.

"You know what your "I'm sorry" doesn't work anymore" I said and pulled back my hands.

"The only thing you've been doing is letting me down and leaving me alone and I'm sick of it. I'm going home" I said and started walking away.

"Lola I can't just leave my friends for you" Zayn yelled after me.

"I never asked you to do that Zayn, I only wanted you to not always put me second when I always put you first" I said and I could feel the tears well up in my eyes.

One of Zayn's friends came out from the restaurant and walked up to Zayn.

"Are you coming in dude?" He asked and Zayn nodded.

"Who is that?" He asked and nodded at me.

"Lola"

"Lola?" Zayn's friends asked, he didn't recognize my name.

"My girlfriend" Zayn mumbled.

"Zayn wtf you never told us you had a girl friend"

He had never told his friends about me.

And with those words I stared walking away, alone again.

(A/N) So it looks like Zola could be over but the story isn't over yet.
Hope you liked this chapter
Ily guys <3565766608
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith