Chapter 51

Zayn's pov

My favorite music store was located only a few blocks from my house so I spent a lot of my spare time there plus the owner grew up in Bradford to so we had really connected.

"Good to see you man" I said as I went in to the store and gave the owner a pat on the back.

"Anything new?" I continued as I pulled a hand through my hair which now was black again after many many coloring experiments.

I had pretty much experimented with everything these past years. Music styles, my hair and looks, relationships, drugs etc but it felt like I finally had found my self how cheesy that even may sound. This was how good it was going to get or at least I thought so.

"This is the newest speaker which is perfect for recording studios" He said and walked further into the store to the speakers.

"How good is it with high notes?" I asked as I looked on a big black speaker.

"Very good" He answered and walked away.

"Do you need help with anything?" He continued asking two girls who both stood with their backs turned against me so I couldn't see their faces.

"We're good" I heard the blonde girl respond.

I couldn't help but check them both lout even tho I hadn't seen their faces.

The blonde one was wearing sweats, sneakers, a white tank top and a jean jacket with a black beanie the brunette was wearing the opposite. She had black heels, blue skinny jeans, a black blazer and her hair was curled. She looked like she was working in an office or something else fancy.

"Shout if you need something" The owner said and walked away.

"Thank you" The brunette girl replied.

Her voice. I hadn't heard her voice for three years I mean I hadn't seen her since the day we broke up.

I got mad at myself for without a doubt recognizing her voice three years later and for still feeling something when I heard her voice or saw her.

"Lola" I said and Lola slowly turned around looking into my eyes, fuck she was still gorgeous.

I made the math in me head and figured out that she must be 22 now.

"Zayn" Lola replied as if she was tasting my name.

"Hiiiii Zayn didn't see you there" Stephanie said and was given a glare from Lola.

"It's good to see you it's been a long time" I said politely and nervously bit my lip.

"Yeah time flies by fast" Lola mumbled.

"Anyway what are you doing here?"

I mean I had to ask this wasn't really the typical place where Stephanie and Lola would choose to spend time.

"We're looking for a outdoor speaker" Lola quickly said.

"Yes we're having a moving in party" Stephanie continued.

"You moved?" I asked surprised, I remember Lola and Steph loving their apartment.

"Yes change is good for you" Lola said and looked away.

"I suppose so" I mumbled.

"You should come!" Steph blurted out after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"What?"

"To the moving in party it's on Sunday" She continued.

I gave Lola a look asking for her opinion and she smiled at me for the first time.

"Yes you should come it would be nice doing some catching up" Lola said as Stephanie nodded.

"I'll be there" I replied and gave her a smile.

(A/N) Guess who's back, back again....
I have a lot of things planned for these upcoming chapters so stay tuned for more!!
Hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this chapter
Ily <34546664649
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith