Chapter six

I looked at Stephanie's facial expression and it looked like she just had seen a ghost.

"Good morning to you to Zayn and you can call me Steph" She said still very confused.

"Lola, can a have a word with you?"

"Sure Steph" I answered leaving Zayn in the kitchen with the pancakes.

"Why is Zayn freaking Malik sitting in our kitchen?!?"

"Because he stayed over last night" I said to tease her.

"And how are you friends with him?" She continued asking and then I filled her in and told her about everything.

"Damn Lola, he's so hot I that I might get burned" Steph said with a smirk on her face.

"Hey don't even"

"Why do you like him?" She asked and I went silent.

"I don't know" I answered.

Then I thought about it. Zayn was very attractive and I really liked his personality but what I didn't know was if I liked him as a friend or more.

"Well have you guys kissed?" Stephanie then asked and snapped me out from my daydreaming.

"No"

"Do you want to?"

"Jisus Stephanie I don't know" I snapped and went back to the kitchen where I find Adam talking to Zayn in nothing but his underwear.

"God Adam! Put on some clothes" I said disgust but the smirk he gave me.

"Sorry it took so long" I apologized and got seated next to Zayn at the table.

"No worries but I unfortunately got to head out now" Zayn said and stood up. "Thanks for the breakfast and by the way my friends are throwing a party tonight if you want to come?"

I wasn't much of a party person but by the look Steph gave me when she saw I hesitated I probably would get killed if I said no and since Zayn was the one who asked I simply couldn't.

"Sure!" I answered and tried to sound a bit excited about it.

"Great I'll text you the address"

_________________________________

Half past nine Stephanie and I showed up wearing black dresses and and heels with wavy fluffy hair and smoky eyes and by the look of it the party had already begun.

The music was loud, there was people everywhere drinking and dancing and Zayn was nowhere to be seen. Thank god that I brought Stephanie with me.

"Well this is some party alright" Steph said with her eyes filled with excitement. "I'm gonna go and get us drinks" and that was the last I saw of Stephanie for the night.

Maybe half an hour later I still hadn't found Zayn or Stephanie so I decided it was up to them to find me. Since the party was in someone's big apartment I went out to get some fresh air on the balcony.

"Well you look like your enjoying the party so far" Someone said behind me and I turned around and saw Zayn's friend from the other night, Louis I think his name was.

"Yeah I kind of lost my friend Stephanie who I got here with"

"Well now you have me, I'm Louis" Louis said and smiled at me.

"I'm Lola"

"Hey aren't you the girl who Zayn disappeared with the other night?" Louis asked and I nodded.

"Your much prettier than I imagined when Zayn told me about you." He said and winked at me.

"Zayn talked about me?" I couldn't help but ask.

"He talks about you all the time."

"There you are Lola!" Zayn said and gave me a quick hug.

He hugged me. Our bodies actually collided and he was the one who took the first step. Wait, why I'm I freaking out about this? Lola get it together it was just a friendly hug nothing more, I thought to myself.

"I see you met Louis"

"Indeed she has and we were just talking about you" Louis said and gave Zayn a smirk.

Zayn ignored the comment and we started chitchatting instead for a while but then Louis excused himself and left Zayn and I alone.

(A/N) I HAVE WIFI!!!!! Anyway this is chapter six everybody!! Soon the problems will begin I promise you it will be more drama in the story.
Hope you liked it!
Vote and comment guys
//Maya

Barbara Palvin - Lola Rodes
Gigi Hadid - Stephanie Parker
Zayn Malik - Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson - Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - Niall Horan
Harry Styles - Harry Styles
Liam Payne - Liam Payne
Nick Jonas - Adam Hill
Zac Efron - Logan Smith