NXT Season 3 & Pool

It got closer to 9 pm and we're all still hanging out in the room.

"Well NXT season 3 is about to start. I just want to find out what this is all about."

"I don't think I can watch it, It's not as good if Mike isn't a WWE pro. Let's go back to the room Mike."

"Awe okay Aly, talk to you later?" I ask.

"Yeah sure."

Aly and Mike get up and leave and head back to his room, while NXT starts Alex and I sit back and watch it. It starts and some pretty catchy music starts playing and I start dancing along to it. That's when Alex raises his eyebrow and a little smirk forms on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. By all means continue." He says acting innocent.

"Well I can't now, the show started."

"Rain check?" He asks.

"Haha sure."

Then the show starts.

"Welcome to Season 3 of WWE NXT!" Michael Cole says.

"Ugh Captain Obvious."

I didn't want to pay attention to Michael Cole.

"Hey look, it's the nerd!" I say pointing out Matt Striker.

"NERRRRD!" Alex says, and I laugh.

"Nerd? WHERE?" Aly exclaims walking back in.

"Oh him. Damn. Thought it would be someone entertaining." Aly says then walking back to

Mike's room.

Matt then said something about the WWE Pros.

"Kelly Kelly!"

"Let me introduce to you my rookie diva. She's sassy, fun and feisty, here's Naomi!"

"Wow, what up with the outfit?" I say being shocked.

"Brie and Nikki, the Bella Twins!" Matt says next.

"Last season you saw our rookie diva do her thing on the mic, and this season you're going to see her do her thing in the ring. She's super talented and she has the tightest body you've ever seen. So let's hear it for Jamie!"

"Wow, I think she's way too skinny. She's got the muscle but wow." I point out.

"Primo!" Matt says next.

"Oh my god, this guy?" I ask.

"Wasn't he with his brother Carlito?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, but I haven't even seen him wrestle much, then again he's on Smackdown and I don't watch that."

"My rookie diva, she's like a firecracker. She's small, but she'll light you up and look so good.

Give it up for my girl, A.J."

"Alicia Fox!"

"Oh no! Aly hates her!"

Aly then bursts in again.

"Ewwwww! God I hate her. Almost as much as I hate Frenchie!" she says then leaving.

"Is she going to do this all night?" Alex asks.

"I have no idea."

We missed Alicia announce her rookie, but oh well.

"Goldust!"

"WWE Universe and all my golden ones let me premiere you with your next breakout

star...Aksana."