Chapter 63: "It's impossible"

Special thank to KimchiiDesu for making a book cover for me~! I'm so sorry this was too late. IDK. PLease give her your support too~! Go visit her Graphic Shop although it's CLOSE! ^v^

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Uh. Yeah, I do remember that. What of it? Is it connected?" Luhan squint his eyes and slumped himself on the sofa.

Everyone was curious about it and sat down as well to listen to Xiumin's story. But that dream was already old for him to exactly remember everything in it. 

"Can..you remember it, hyung?" Kai asked.

"I can still summarize it. No, I can only remember bits of it now. But I think those are all important parts." Xiumin answered.

"Don't force yourself, Xiumin. If you try to force yourself on remembering all of it, you'll start making things up in your head. It would be pointless." Luhan patted him on the head.

The boys kept quiet and were ready to listen to what Xiumin's about to say when all of their hearing disappeared and an annoying long ringing sound inside remained. After few seconds, everything went back to normal.

"Just to let you know, if any of you said anything, I didn't hear it." Chen said.

"Oh really. I lost my hearing for a sec. How weird." Lay touched his ears and tapped it.

"Hyung, if you would." Suho said to Xiumin.

"To make it easy to say, I'm not going to answer your questions while I'm talking. I might forget or make up something if you distract me. Please."

"Understood." they all replied in unison.

"In the dream I've got, judging by the looks of the place, I think there was a war going on at that time. Corpses of the dead, unknown creatures, and a child. That child was holding something like a staff, he was also dressed in white with a crown on his head. I know this wouldn't make sense but, the child I saw was SaeRyun.." Xiumin paused with a worried look on his face.

"SaeRyun? Why is he there?" Sehun clenched his fist while he asked.

"Hyung, are you sure its a dream?" Tao asked.

"More like a vision of the future." Luhan spoke. 

Everyone looked at him as if they are wanting to hear more.

"A-ah.. I'm not really sure about it but..I've read some books from the castle's library and came across one of them that tells about 'seeing the future' or 'visions'. And I tell you, visions are very common in EXO PLANET thus, to people related to it. You could say, it could happen to any of us here." Luhan explained.

"You went to the library?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes? Is there a problem?" Luhan questioned.

"No. There isn't, sir."

"So, you're trying to say, that.. SaeRyun isn't actually a human and someone who'll appear in the middle of a war or something?" Baekhyun questioned the elder. 

"I didn't mean to say that he's not a human, Baekhyun. But the fact about visions is true or so what I've been told by Mr. Danif and the elder lady in that library." Luhan said.

"Xiumin oppa! you haven't finished, right? Please tell us the rest." HanNi called out to Xiumin and grabbed everyone's attention.

"I know you want to hear it but don't rush me. What I'm about to say is something that might give shock to all of you. Specially you, HanNi yah." Xiumin closed his eyes and then opened it again with the look as if he was hesitating to tell them.