31. Liam's Meeting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's P.O.V~

Harry appeared down the stairs not too many minutes after he had went up. He was smiling and confidently announced, "I think I made her a little more happy than she was before."

Almost immediately, Niall jumped up from the couch and went into the kitchen hastily. I knew he had to be upset and there wasn't anything any of us could do to help him.

Harry sat down beside Ana and we all looked at each other, wondering who was going next. It was between Louis, Zayn, and I. 

I was kind of concerned to talk to Cassidy. Was now the time to tell her I was dating Mia, or would that make things worse? I decided I probably shouldn't. That would probably only make her angry like the guys were earlier. I considered Cassidy and I to be good friends, and considering she was possibly leaving for America soon, it may be best she doesn't hate me.

"Liam, why don't you go ahead?" Ana told me, pulling me from my thoughts.

I nodded and as I passed the kitchen door, I decided to check on Niall first. When I went in, I saw him crying by the window, a single tear rolling down his cheek. Only one tear was necessary to show just how sad he was that the love of his life was possibly about to move overseas. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder, "It's going to be alright, mate."

He just stared at me, disappointment in his eyes, then turned back to the window. He didn't even reply. I just shrugged and walked away. I thought I could hear him mumble something behind me, but I decided to ignore it. 

I went upstairs to Cassidy's room and found her on her bed, staring back at me and smiling. I couldn't look at her, knowing how Niall was downstairs and the secret I was keeping from her. I walked over to her window, "Niall is really hurting down there."

She seemed hurt by my comment and she cringed. I thought for a moment she was going to start crying, but then she said, "Niall will have time to talk to me later. If you want to talk to me about my situation, the time is now."

I nodded. I walked over to the end of the bed and sat down, looking over at her. I could tell what Niall saw in her. Cassidy really was a very beautiful girl. Beautiful curly and wavy brown hair, gorgeous eyes, a killer smile. I had fallen for the exact same qualities in Danielle years ago, but that didn't work out just as all of my other relationships.

"I'm really going to miss you, Cassidy," I told her, "I'm really happy that I got the chance to meet you and hang out."

"I'm going to miss you too," she replied, "You can skype in America, right?"

I laughed lightly, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem."

Suddenly, she started giggling. I looked at her, confused.

"What's so funny?" I asked her, but that seemed to make her laugh more.

"Nothing, it's nothing!" She replied, continuing to laugh.

"Tell me!" I told her, smiling, but desperate to know what she was laughing about. She reminded me so much of Niall right now. I threatened to tickle her, but that seemed to grab her attention.

"Your hair is sticking up!" She yelled, erupting into another fit of giggles, "It looks really funny." 

I jumped up and looked in her mirror at her vanity. When I saw the piece of hair sticking up, I almost laughed at it too. I quickly smoothed my hair out and tried to make it lay down the best I could.

"It's too bad I can't stay this happy forever." She said suddenly, causing me to turn around. She had stopped laughing now.

"You will be, Cassidy. Everything is going to work out exactly how it's supposed to." I told her.  I walked over and hugged her, feeling really bad for her. She really did fall for Niall.

"Well, I'm going to let one of the others come up now." I told her, "But I'd hurry. Niall is dying to get to talk to you.

I walked out of her room and back downstairs. Hopefully, Zayn and Louis can put her in a better mood than I did. Imagine how she'll feel when she knows I'm dating Mia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you had the chance to meet Liam Payne, what is one question you would ask him? Comment your answers here!

-Cassidy