8. The Obvious One

More girl bonding with Eleanor,Perrie,and Chelsea later on!

What's up with Mia???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V~

When I woke up, last night was still playing over in my mind. I had so much fun and was so happy that the guys got meet Cassidy. They seemed to really like her, and I couldn't blame them. She was a really sweet girl.

What was so weird to me though was Cassidy's friend Mia. What was up with her? It was weird how she seemed to take every chance she could to get close to me that night. She even grazed my hand nonchalantly, but she knew people were watching. Everyone except Cassidy.

It was weird, and I don't know if she has a thing for me, or something. I mean, I just got into a relationship with Cassidy and she was my main focus right now. I wasn't about to mess up something I want to see go somewhere for a random girl I just met.

My phone buzzed. I instantly turned over and grabbed it, hoping to see a message from Cassi.

*Mia: Goodmorning Babe;)*

Babe? Um Noo. I'm not her "babe" I'm Cassi's. She does remember that right? Mia is Cassi's best friend, right after Ana.

Babe? Umm, no. I am not her babe. Does she even remember that she came there with her friend because she is my girlfriend? What the hell is she doing?

I text back, "Um, why did you call me babe?"

"Because I have plans for us ;)" she replied.

Plans? What was that supposed to me? I stopped texting her and locked my phone. Why was she doing this all of a sudden? She just came back into Cassidy's life and now she's flirting with me? But how do I even tell Cassidy? It would crush her to find out about this. What if she believed I started it? I couldn't have her believing that.

I texted Cassidy quickly, "Good morning beautiful :) I hope you slept well!"

I smiled brightly when she instantly replied, "Good morning, love. I did since I dreamt about you :)"

I smiled before replying, telling her I was going to come over. I changed into some sweatpants and a white t-shirt, hoping I looked well enough to still impress Cassidy even if we only sat and watched movies for the afternoon. I then drove over to Cassidy's flat.

When I went inside, I saw Cassidy and Ana on the couch, but more surprisingly, Mia was in between them. Cassidy immediately jumped up to hug me, and as my arms wrapped around her, Mia glanced up at me, smirking. What the hell?

"I missed you!" Cassidy told me, looking up at me happily.

"I missed you too, love." I replied, and leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I love you."

She smiled, and I noticed chill bumps raise on her arm and she whispered it back.

"I'm going to go get my phone charger from your room," Mia said suddenly, and walked off toward the back.

"Yeah, and I have some work I need to work on," Ana said, wiggling her eyebrows at us, "See you two love birds later."

I went to sit down before realizing I needed to pee. I walked down the hallway, headed toward the bathroom when I stopped, seeing Mia at the entrance to Cassidy's room. She smiled at me and motioned her hand for me to come there. Uneasy, I walked toward her.

"I have a surprise for Cassidy," she whispered, pulling me into the bedroom, "But I don't want her to know yet, okay? It's a surprise."

I gulped, "What's the surprise?" I asked. Something deep down told me there wasn't a surprise.

"Well, can I trust you to keep this a secret from her, for now?" She asked me as she shut the door quietly. I nodded at her, but that was before she reached around me and I heard the door lock.

My back hit the door, suddenly very aware of her hands making quick work of unbuttoning her top.

My eyes widened. What the hell is she... No. Wait, no. I can't be in here with her.

My thoughts were cut off and she pushed her lips forcefully against mine, pinning me against the door. I pushed her backwards, but she quickly regained her composure and started toward me again.

"Niall," she breathed, grabbing my arm and turning me toward the bed. She was strong for a girl, much stronger than I anticipated, but I couldn't hurt her, even if she was trying to force me into something I wasn't wanting.

My back hit the bed suddenly and I was too aware of her hands sliding under my shirt, "Get off of me!" I yelled.

And in that moment, Ana burst in through the door and gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! Intense!!!

1. Who thought Mia would do that?!

2.Omg Ana saw! Who will she believe?

3. What will go down?

4. Is Niall hungry? XD

VOTE!

COMMENT<3

READ:)

SHARE*

#Cassidy!