12. The New Low

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

"I can't believe this," Niall whispered angrily.

There, not even a few yards away from us, was Liam and Mia at a picnic of their own, making out.

"What about Chelsea?" I asked Niall, and he shook his head, "I have no idea."

Before I could respond, Niall was storming down the hill. I followed, eager to get a piece of Mia myself for messing with my relationship.

"Liam, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Niall yelled loudly as Liam pulled away from Mia. His eyes widened, "Niall?"

Mia looked up at me, smirking with that evil glint in her eye. What in the hell was she planning now?

"Liam, where is Chelsea?" Niall asked angrily, "You have a girlfriend!"

"Niall," Liam breathed worriedly, "Please don't tell her." he begged.

I looked at him, shocked, "You can not be serious! I'm telling her, she doesn't deserve this."

Niall shook his head disappointed, "Even after I told you what she did to me, you're here making out with her. How could you do this?"

Liam looked down and Niall grabbed my hand, pulling me away from them. We headed back to the car. I could tell he was unbearably mad. I couldn't believe Liam would do such a thing.

Ana's P.O.V~

While Harry and I were cuddling at his flat, he suddenly pulled away, making me whine.

"I have a surprise for you, princess," He smiled.

"Really? What is it?" I asked, excitedly.

He reached under the pillows of the couch and pulled out a small box. I looked at it expectingly when he opened it to reveal a necklace with an A on it.

"It's so cute!" I exclaimed, "I love it."

"Here, turn around and I'll put it on you." He told me as I spun around.

I felt the cold of the necklace hit my neck. I looked down and noticed the necklace didn't only have an A on it, but a locket as well.

"Open it," he told me and I popped it open with my fingers.

On the inside, I found a picture of Harry grinning brightly. On the other side was an inscription reading "Always and Forever".

I smiled, on the verge of tears, as I pulled him in for a hug, "Thank you so much, baby. I love it."

Chelsea's P.O.V~

I was sitting in my flat with Perrie and Eleanor watching a movie and scrolling through social media. Liam hadn't texted me today, but I wasn't too concerned. He was probably just busy. I heard knocking on the door and I could see Cassidy and Niall's silhouettes, so I yelled, "Come on in, guys!"

They came in and hugged us all before sitting down on the couch. I could tell from Cassidy's face she seemed worried.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"Chelsea, we have some bad news..." Niall spoke up, trailing off.

I was really worried. What could have happened? I've been on top of the world with the best boyfriend and best friends a girl could ask for.

"Well," Cassidy started, "Did anyone fill you in on what happened between Niall and Mia?"

I nodded, "Yeah, what the hell was she thinking?"

Niall sighed, "Well, today, I went to take Cassidy on a date at the park and we caught Liam there with Mia. They were kissing."

The tears came involuntarily. Liam was cheating on me? It was so hard to believe, but Niall and Cassidy have no reason to lie to me. I have no choice to believe it.

"You're serious?" Eleanor asked, and Cassidy nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Chelsea." Cassidy told me, "I know how you must feel."

I got up and left the room. I couldn't stand to be in front of them when I completely broke down. How could Liam do this to me? Why did Mia have to go after him?

My sadness turned to rage. Mia has gone way too far this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE!

COMMENT<3

READ#

SHARE:)

~Cassidy!