39. Didn't See You Coming

Just prepare yourself :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

"Spin the bottle, anyone?" Ana asked, and I shook my head.

"What about truth or dare?" I suggested, and everyone agreed. We all sat on the floor of the boys' flat.

It was around 9 pm and all of us girls had decided to stay over tonight at the guys' due to a small group of girls camping out outside. We weren't really in the mood to deal with them at the moment, not after such an event as the water and paint balloon fight.

I sat between An and Perrie, pulling my sweatshirt over my head since I was growing hot. I had on a plain black camisole underneath, which I didn't think would be much of a big deal, but the guys looked at me as if I had grown horns.

"Shit, Niall." I heard one of them whisper. Really? Boys, I swear.

Niall glared at them, before forcefully saying "Eyes up."

I was seriously about to burn up. Are they even running the air? I was too hot to even worry about all of them looking at my chest right now.

"Come on, let's start the game." I said, snapping my fingers in front of Liam's face. I really need to find him a girlfriend.

"I'll go first!" Perrie said, "Zayn, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Zayn said, smirking.

"Oh, so we're starting this game off dangerously, are we?" Louis laughed.

"It can't be too bad coming from Perrie," Zayn pointed out.

"Oh really? Well, how about you do a split right here." Perrie stated. I had to admit, I was really excited to see this.

Zayn stood up, smirking, before pulling off a full split. My mouth dropped open in shock. I was a cheerleader for years and not even my split was as good as his was.

He noticed all of our shocked expressions and stood up quickly, "Do not ever mention this moment to anyone, ever. Zayn is still vain."

"Harry," Zayn turned, sitting down next to Perrie again, "Truth or Dare?"

"I never choose truth." Harry smiled. If all the boys were going to choose dare, I couldn't wait to see what someone had in store for Niall.

"Twerk on the wall," Zayn stated and Harry smiled.

"I'll get you back, don't worry," he told Zayn, but something told me that he wasn't really upset over the dare. If anything, he seemed excited to show off his twerking skills which I'm almost positive don't exist.

Ana helped him get his legs up on the wall and Harry attempted to twerk. It was honestly the funniest thing that I had ever seen, and Niall was laughing so hard he had fell over and was hugging his sides.

Harry fell not so gracefully onto the floor and crawled into his original position in the circle, "Cassidy, truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said as everyone started to complain.

"Boo!" Ana yelled, chunking a pillow at me. I was honestly scared of what they would make me do if I decided to pick dare.

"Fine, if you're going to take the safe route, we'll ask a personal question," Harry smirked, "So, who was your first kiss?"

Niall's eyes turned to mine, apparently interested in my answer. I couldn't tell if he wanted it to be him, but I sighed since I didn't really want to talk about it.